Albert J. Salvi
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Waukegan, IL
Attorney Albert J. Salvi is the founding partner of the Law Firm of Salvi & Maher, L.L.C., which has law offices in Waukegan, Wheaton, Richmond, and Chicago, Illinois. A nationally ranked trial lawyer with more than 35 years of total legal experience, Mr. Salvi provides unmatched counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Chicagoland area and in various jurisdictions across the country who have suffered significant injuries or lost loved ones due to someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
A native of Chicago, Mr. Salvi has a genuine concern for the legal issues that affect the residents of his community, and he has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in total compensation for those adversely affected by motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, slip-and-fall accidents, and other preventable tragedies. He also has extensive experience handling workers' compensation claims. He has gained a reputation for his fierce advocacy and unwavering dedication to helping his clients secure the maximum compensation and benefits they deserve.
In honor of his outstanding professionalism and superior client service, Mr. Salvi has earned a Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished* peer review rating along with the organization's Client Distinction and Platinum Client Champion awards. He has also received an Elite Lawyer designation as well as a Top One Percent ranking from the National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
In addition, the American Society of Legal Advocates voted him among the Top 100 Lawyers in the nation, and the Trial Lawyers Board of Regents honored him with the Litigator Award in 2014. He has also received designation as among the Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys of Illinois from the American Jurist Institute, along with the 10 Best in Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Legal Counsel. He has also received Superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo.
A 1982 graduate of the University of Notre Dame, Mr. Salvi obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Illinois College of Law in 1985. He holds his license to practice in Illinois, Wisconsin, and California, and he is an active member of the Lake County Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Society of Legal Advocates, among his other professional affiliations.
Outside his legal practice, Mr. Salvi has served as a member of the Illinois House of Representatives and the Illinois General Assembly Representing Western Chicago. He also ran for the Republican Party for the U.S. Senate in 1996 as well as for Illinois Secretary of State in 1998.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished, and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
About Albert J. Salvi
First Admitted: 1985, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.salvimaher.com/attorneys/albert-salvi
- https://youtu.be/PwXAlspcdhk, https://youtu.be/PwXAlspcdhk
- University of Illinois School of Law, 1985, 1985
- BA University of Notre Dame, 1982
- Two term Member, Illinois General Assembly, 1992
- Licenced in Illinois Licensed in California, 1985
- Recognized for Excellence :Quality of Service :Overall Value :Responsiveness :Communication Ability, "Client Distinction Award", Martindale.com and Lawyers.com, 2014
- Litigator Award Nomination, Trial Lawyers Board of Regents, LLC, 2014
- "Nation's Top One Percent", National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
- "Very High Peer Review Rating In Legal Ability & Ethical Standards", "Rated BV Distinguished for 20 Years", Martindale-Hubble, 1994
- 3 Most Common Types of Motorcycle Accidents https://t.co/IdXRBq13ad https://t.co/jC0jXBWtW9
- Salvi & Maher, L.L.C. is skilled in pursuing financial compensation on behalf of those who have been injured in mot… https://t.co/lt4GkPudta
- Compensable Damages in a Car Accident Case https://t.co/tL7qiFVSux
- Read reviews and testimonials from clients of Salvi & Maher, LLC: https://t.co/SLFvjggIEz https://t.co/xuLFBbqF7d
- The Intersection of Products Liability and Motor Vehicle Accident Claims https://t.co/qw6eqrDhMk https://t.co/mhOIjsotdt
Last Updated: 9/13/2022