Justin M. Hastings
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in West Dundee, IL
- Free Consultation
A managing partner at Castlebrook Law, P.C., located in West Dundee, Illinois, Justin M. Hastings provides sound counsel to his clients with cases involving family law, child advocacy, real estate, landlord-tenant, foreclosures and estate planning. He uses mediation as well to help clients resolve issues in an efficient yet cost-effective manner. He is selected to serve as guardian ad litem whenever required.
Mr. Hastings has a reputation for his tenacity and firm ethical principles. He is a dedicated attorney who diligently pursues the rights of his clients with an unwavering commitment to their needs. He handles all cases by providing customized strategies for each client’s unique case.
With an associate degree in arts from the Harper College, Mr. Hastings has a Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy and sociology from the DePaul University. He earned his Juris Doctor with a certificate in civil advocacy from the Northern Illinois University College of Law.
While in college, Mr. Hastings graduated with dean’s list honors and the Dean’s Excellence Award. While in law school, he was a member of the American Constitution Society, the Family Law Society and the Student Bar Association.
Actively affiliated with the legal community, Mr. Hastings is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, the DuPage County Bar Association, the Kane County Bar Association and the McHenry County Bar Association. For his prominent work in the legal field, Mr. Hastings has a “Good” rating on Avvo. In addition to his law practice, Mr. Hastings enjoys coaching youth football and baseball.
- 50%Family Law
- 20%Estate Planning & Probate
- 20%Real Estate: Consumer
- 10%Criminal Defense
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights, Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Condominiums & Cooperatives, Landlord/Tenant, Mortgage & Refinance, Short Sale, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Failure to Pay Child Support, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations
- Rising Stars: 2022
About Justin M. Hastings
First Admitted: 2016, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.castlebrooklaw.com/our-team
- DePaul University - BA, Magna Cum Laude. Double major Philosophy & Sociology , 2013
- William Rainey Harper College - AA, 2011
- McHenry County Bar Association, 2016
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association, 2016
- Illinois Bar Association, 2016
- Northwestern University Mediator's Certification Court approved divorce mediator, 2020
- Court approved Guardian Ad Litem, 2020
- Please help us welcome our newest Associate, Austin Scott Davies! Austin, a fellow alum of the NIU College of Law,… https://t.co/pCORO0DZBD
- Castlebrook Law is on the web! Check out our new website at https://t.co/UkxVbV2onZ for information about our philo… https://t.co/4CcR9IbLvE
- Stay home, stay warm, stay safe! https://t.co/7n4jowCpMO
- New year, new laws. Check out the highlights here! https://t.co/2gWouVREN8
Last Updated: 5/15/2022