Kristin L. Flanagan
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Westchester, IL
- Free Consultation
Kristin L. Flanagan is a top-rated family law attorney at The Law Offices of Christopher D. Edmonds, Ltd., in Westchester, Illinois. Ms. Flanagan helps clients with family law issues including divorce, adoption, child custody, child support, legal separation, parental responsibilities, parenting time, paternity and property disposition, as well as domestic violence and orders of protection She also has experience in real estate law. She represents clients throughout the western suburbs of Chicago and the surrounding areas.
Ms. Flanagan earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from Purdue University with a focus in law and society. She received her law degree from the UIC John Marshall Law School. She holds a license to practice law before all Illinois state courts. In 2015, she became a certified guardian ad litem in DuPage County, Illinois.
Prior to joining The Law Offices of Christopher D. Edmonds, Ltd., Ms. Flanagan served as a clerk for a domestic relations judge in the Daley Center. She was also an intern in the child support and juvenile divisions of the DuPage County State’s Attorney Office.
Over the course of her career in private practice, Ms. Flanagan has resolved many complex family law matters through both negotiation and litigation. She understands that her clients are often going through an emotional and stressful time and provides compassionate and personalized representation, while strongly advocating on their behalf.
In addition to managing her legal practice and serving her clients, Ms. Flanagan stays active in her legal community through participation in professional organizations. She is a member of the DuPage County Bar Association and the Illinois State Bar Association.
About Kristin L. Flanagan
First Admitted: 2014, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.edmondslaw.org/attorney/flanagan-kristin/
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, B.A., Political Science and Law & Society, 2004
- Kristin is an active member of The Illinois State Bar Association., 2014
- Kristin is an active member of The DuPage County Bar Association., 2015
- Kristin is a certified Child Representative, Attorney for the Child and Guardian Ad Litem in the Eighteenth Judicial District, DuPage County, Illinois, 2017
- Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2020
- Dean's List, The John Marshall Law School, 2013
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019 Super Lawyers Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2019
Last Updated: 5/25/2022