Sherby D. Scurto
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Westmont, IL
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010, 2012
Attorney Sherby D. Scurto represents families in various areas of Family Law. She has helped countless Cook, DuPage, Kendall County and surrounding area residents reach settlements in divorces, maintenance (formerly "alimony"), child support, allocation of parental responsibilities and parenting time (formerly "custody and visitation"), property division and paternity determinations and related issues.
Ms. Scurto is a Vietnam-era veteran of the U.S. Army and represents active-duty and retired military service personnel.
Ms. Scurto's accomplishments include a "Superb" rating from Avvo and inclusion on The National Black Lawyers' Top 100 list.
Ms. Scurto is a member of the American Chemical Association, Pi Gamma Mu National Honor Society, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, DuPage County Bar Association, and the Illinois State Bar Association.
About Sherby D. Scurto
First Admitted: 2004, Illinois
Professional Webpage: http://sherbyslaw.com/about/
- Elmhurst College, M.A., Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Elmhurst College, B.S. Chemistry
- Pi Gamma Mu National Honor Society
- , AVVO Client's Choice, avvo.com
- Named by Illinois Rising Stars as one of the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state for 2010 and 2012. Named a 2017 Illinois Super Lawyer
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Top 100 National Black Lawyers, The National Black Lawyers, 2016
- Named one of NBLA Top 100 Lawyers, 2016
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2009
- Illinois State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2005
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois, 2004
- American Chemical Society
Articles about Sherby D. Scurto appearing in Super Lawyers
Last Updated: 5/15/2022