Andrew P. Cores
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Wheaton, IL
Attorney Andrew P. Cores is the managing partner of the Andrew Cores Family Law Group in Wheaton, Illinois. Serving clients throughout DuPage, Kane and Will counties and all of the surrounding areas of the Greater Chicago metro area, Mr. Cores focuses his practice primarily on family law.
A top-rated attorney with more than 25 years of legal experience, Mr. Cores provides exceptional, personalized counsel and support to those who are facing divorce, helping them resolve their conflicts and reach agreements with regards to child custody and support, alimony, and other related matters. He also has extensive experience handling paternity determinations and advocating on behalf of the rights of fathers, as well as a significant amount of experience in business law.
Using mediation and collaborative law, Mr. Cores strives to help his clients find solutions for their issues as amicably and efficiently as possible. However, he has successfully handled numerous jury trials in state and federal courts as well as appeals, so he has the invaluable trial skills necessary to help his clients protect their rights and interests and achieve the favorable outcomes they seek regardless of how complex their legal challenges.
A 1990 summa cum laude graduate of John Carroll University, Mr. Cores attended Northwestern University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1993. The Illinois State Bar Association admitted him to practice that same year, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the U.S. Supreme Court.
A consummate professional, Mr. Cores maintains active involvement with several local, state and national bar associations, including the Kane County Bar Association, the DuPage County Bar Association, the Will County Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals. He is also a fellow with The Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois, where he once served on the TEC Committee. He has earned a Superb rating from Avvo as well as many other awards and honors for his professionalism and service.
About Andrew P. Cores
First Admitted: 1993, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.coresdivorcelawyers.com/attorneys/andrew-cores
- Member, TEC Committee, Illinois Collaborative Law Institute, 2008-2010
- Member, Will County Bar Association, 1993 - 2012
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association, 1993 - Present
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, 2006 - Present
- Member, DuPage County Bar Association, 1993 - Present
- Member, American Bar Association, 2018
- Member, Kane County Bar Association, 2018
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2015
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1995
- Illinois, 1993
- Illinois Super Lawyers , 2012 - Present
- Fellow, Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois, 2006 - Present
- John Carroll University, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 1990
Last Updated: 5/15/2022