George S. Frederick
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Wheaton, IL
Attorney George S. Frederick is the managing partner of Mirabella, Kincaid, Frederick & Mirabella, LLC, located in Wheaton and St. Charles, Illinois. Mr. Frederick represents clients throughout DuPage, Kane and Kendall counties in family and employment matters, including divorce, child support, custody, retaliatory discharge, sexual harassment, wage and hour claims, wrongful termination and more.
Mr. Frederick graduated cum laude from Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona, with a degree in accounting. He earned his law degree from Northern Illinois University College of Law in DeKalb, Illinois, and has been admitted to practice in the state of Illinois since 1998. He is also licensed to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the Trial Bar for the Northern District of Illinois.
Throughout his career, Mr. Frederick has received several accolades for his work as an attorney. He was awarded the DuPage Legal Assistance Foundation's Pro Bono Service Award in 2007 and 2011. He also received the DuPage County Bar Association's Board of Directors' Award in 2011 and a Leading West Suburban Lawyers award from the publication Leading Lawyers in 2013.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Frederick enjoys staying involved with his local and state legal communities. He has been an active member of both the DuPage County Bar Association and the Illinois State Bar Association since 1998.
Sharing his legal knowledge with those he serves is also something Mr. Frederick greatly enjoys. In 2016, he authored and published a book intended to guide married couples through the divorce process entitled "MKFM Law's Common Sense Guide To A Successful Divorce."
- 50%Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 50%Family Law
Employment Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Retaliation, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Domestic Violence, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Same Sex Family Law
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022
About George S. Frederick
First Admitted: 1998, Illinois
Professional Webpage: https://www.mkfmlaw.com/attorney-profiles/george-frederick
- Leading Lawyers, Leading West Suburban Lawyers, 2013
- DuPage Legal Assistance Foundation, Pro Bono Service Award, 2011
- DuPage County Bar Association, Board of Directors Award, 2011
- DuPage Legal Assistance Program, Pro Bono Service Award, 2007
- Super Lawyers, 2014-2021
- Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, B.S., Accounting, Cum Laude, 1993
- MKFM Law’s Common Sense Guide to a “Successful Divorce” can guide you through the process and give you the knowledge and resources you need to easily transition to your new path in life. And, because we believe that divorce does not have to be – nor should it be – an emotionally or financially devastating process, this book provides you with strategies that can help you take control of your life, and your divorce., Author, "MKFM Law's Common Sense Guide To A Successful Divorce.", 2016
- Kane County Bar Association Member , 2018
- Illinois, 1998
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, 1998-Present
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2000
- DuPage County Bar Association, Member, 1998-Present
- , What to Do if You Are Sexually Harassed by a Co-worker, 2019
- , Blog- How Much Does it Cost to Hire an Attorney to Represent Me Against My Employer for Sexual Harassment?, 2019
- , What Do I Need to Prove Sexual Harassment at Work?, 2019
- , Blog- The Key Thing You Should Do If You Are a Victim of Sexual Harassment Is to Memorialize It in Writing, 2019
- , If I Ignore It, Will Sexual Harassment Just Go Away?, 2019
- , Blog- What is a Retainer?, 2019
- , Blog- Do I have to Hire an Attorney to Get Divorced, 2019
- , Blog- Can One Attorney Represent Both My Spouse and Me?, 2019
- Sexual Harassment
- wage claims
Last Updated: 5/15/2022