Patrick Hurley is a Family Law attorney working in Wheaton, Illinois. Patrick Hurley assists clients with Business Litigation issues. Patrick Hurley works as an attorney at Huck Bouma PC.
As one of a small number of attorneys selected to Super Lawyers, Patrick Hurley gained this recognition through professional achievement, peer recognition, and other distinguishing criteria.
He graduated from Boston College Law School in 1993. He was subsequently admitted to legal practice in 1993 after passing the bar exam.
First Admitted: 1993, Massachusetts
Professional Webpage: http://huckbouma.com/Page/PatrickBHurley
- ABA member
- ISBA Assembly (2013-present) and Family Law Section Council (2014-15)
- DuPage County Bar Association President (2013-2014)
- Attained rank of Eagle Scout, 1986
- B.A., Boston College, 1990
- Board of Directors Award, DuPage County Bar Association, 2005
- Board of Directors Award, DuPage County Bar Association, 2008
- AV Peer Review Rating, Martindale Hubbell, 2010
- Not Guilty verdict following 6-day bench trial in Cook County commercial litigation matter in which plaintiff sought $26,000,000, 2009
- Speaker, Basic Skills Seminar - Civil Law, DuPage County Bar Association, 2010
- Speaker, Basic Skills Seminar - Civil Law, DuPage County Bar Association, 2008
- Presented to lawyers at Continuing Legal Education seminar regarding evidentiary foundations and objections., Speaker, Foundations and Objections, DuPage County Bar Association, 2012
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2023