Matthew C. Moore
Top Rated Elder Law Attorney in Batesville, IN
- Virtual Appointments
Attorney Matthew C. Moore is the owner of Moore Law Office. Mr. Moore concentrates his practice on elder law, estate planning, asset protection planning, and estate and trust administration. He also has extensive experience with Medicaid and preplanning Medicaid matters, particularly Medicaid application services and Medicaid qualification services. His office is based in Batesville, Indiana, and he serves clients throughout the Indianapolis metropolitan area.
Mr. Moore has been practicing law for nearly 15 years. Before founding his law firm, he practiced as an associate and partner for two private Indiana law firms, developing his legal knowledge, skills and experience. He has a background in criminal law and general law practice and can assist clients in many different areas of law.
In honor of his work in criminal defense, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers named Mr. Moore one of the “Top 10 Criminal Defense Lawyers in Indiana” two years in a row. He is an active member of the Indiana State Bar Association and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association. He also belongs to the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and sits on the board of the Indiana Chapter.
A contributor to his local community, Mr. Moore is a member of the Batesville Lions Club and is highly involved in his local church. Over the years, he has held various leadership roles, including sitting on the board of the Batesville Community Education Foundation.
After graduating magna cum laude from Franklin College, Mr. Moore earned his law degree from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. He holds licenses to practice law before all Indiana state courts and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the northern and southern districts of Indiana.
- 40%Elder Law
- 30%Estate Planning & Probate
- 20%Health Care
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Nursing Home, Health & Health Care Law, Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2021
About Matthew C. Moore
First Admitted: 2006, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://moorelawindiana.com/about-us
- Franklin College, magna cum laude
Pro bono/Community Service
- Lions Club, Member
- Board of Batesville Community Education Foundation
- Indiana's chapter of The National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Board Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2006
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Indiana, 2006
- Top 10 criminal defense lawyers in Indiana, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers in 2016 and 2017
- Rising Star Attorney, since 2014
Last Updated: 5/15/2022