Andrew C. Mallor
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Bloomington, IN
From divorce to estate planning, Andrew C. Mallor has the experience to help his clients navigate family law. Mr. Mallor leads the private client division of Mallor Grodner LLP in Bloomington, Indiana.
Mr. Mallor graduated from Indiana University in 1971 and the Indiana University School of Law in 1974. For over 40 years, he has been a leading family lawyer and renowned trial lawyer within the Indiana legal community. His interest in family law has led him to helping business owners and private clients with adoption, divorce, child custody, premarital agreements, matrimonial agreements, family wealth planning, wealth management, trust and estate planning, probate and elder law.
Family law often requires unique solutions as each person and family is unique. Mr. Mallor's many years of experience in family law, as well as his innate creativity, enables him to find solutions tailored for each situation.
Since 1984, Mr. Mallor has been a member of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. The AAML is a group of 1,600 lawyers who are recognized by other lawyers and judges as maintaining a high level of integrity, skill and knowledge of matrimonial law. Mr. Mallor has also achieved the ranking of AV-Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell, a certification showing that his peers also regard him highly in the field. Mr. Mallor has also been listed in The Best Lawyers of America** since 1989 and was a recipient of the Gale Phelps award in 2007. He is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals.
*AV-Preeminent and BV-Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
**The Best Lawyers in America® 2020, by Woodward/White, Inc., Aiken, SC.
Other Office Location:
101 West Ohio Street, Suite 1600 Indianapolis, IN 46204-1998 Phone: 317-453-2000 Fax: 317-631-1314
- 80%Family Law
- 10%Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 10%Estate Planning & Probate
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2022
- Top 50: 2021 Indiana Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2020 Indiana Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2014 Indiana Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2013 Indiana Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2012 Indiana Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2011 Indiana Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2010 Indiana Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2009 Indiana Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2008 Indiana Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2007 Indiana Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2006 Indiana Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2005 Indiana Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2004 Indiana Super Lawyers
Certificates and Credentials
About Andrew C. Mallor
First Admitted: 1974, Indiana
Professional Webpage: http://www.lawmg.com/mgattorneys/andrew-c-mallor/
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers; Certified Family Law Specialist; Registered Domestic Relations Mediator
- Member, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 1984
- Diplomate, American College of Family Trial Lawyers
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- AV® Preeminent™ (5.0 out of 5) rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Recipient of the Gale Phelps Award, 2007
- "The Best Lawyers in America", Since 1989
- Indiana University, B.A., 1971
Last Updated: 5/15/2022