Geoffrey M. Grodner
Top rated Business & Corporate attorney in Bloomington, IndianaMallor | Grodner Attorneys
Geoffrey M. Grodner oversees all of Mallor Grodner's business and professional practice services. His practice areas include business formation, transactions, criminal defense, employment law and litigation, business and civil litigation, and automobile dealership law as well as professional practice law.
Mr. Grodner attended Indiana University, graduating with his B.A. in 1972. He went on to graduate cum laude from the Indiana University School of Law in 1975. He is licensed to practice in the state of Indiana as well as in the United States District Courts, United States 7th Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
A member of the National Association of Dealer Counsel, Mr. Grodner represents new and used automobile dealers throughout Indiana, Ohio, Illinois and Kentucky. The National Association of Dealer Counsel is a team of like-minded attorneys who work hard to represent car dealers. Mr. Grodner is known for his extensive knowledge of the automobile business. He is also a certified civil mediator.
Mr. Grodner formerly served as counsel to the United States Senate Subcommittee on Constitutional Amendments. He serves on the boards of many not-for-profit organizations and is often asked to give legal advice for these organizations. He has also served as a member of the faculty or chairman on various continuing education seminars for the legal trade.
Aggressive representation at a cost-effective rate is imperative for most clients. Mr. Grodner understands the unique problems of businesses and professional practices. He firmly believes that his practice should provide quality services while maintaining the highest customer service possible.
Other Office Location:
Practice areasBusiness/Corporate, Closely Held Business, Mergers & Acquisitions
Business Formation and Planning, Business Organizations, Contracts, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership
- 60% Business/Corporate
- 20% Closely Held Business
- 20% Mergers & Acquisitions
First Admitted: 1975, Indiana
Professional Webpage: http://www.lawmg.com/mgattorneys/geoffrey-m-grodner/
- Member, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- U. S. District Courts, Southern Districts of Indiana
- U. S. Supreme Court
- President, Monroe County Bar Association, 2006
- U. S. District Courts, Northern Districts of Indiana
- U. S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- Past Chair, Practice Management Committee, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Dealer Counsel
- U. S. District Courts, Central District of Illinois
- Member, American Bar Association
- Chair and Speaker, Regularly participates in Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum workshops
- Lectures both nationally and internationally on business and environmental matters and litigation
- Registered Civil Mediator, 2004 - Present
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, A.B. in Political Science, 1972
- Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana, J.D., cum laude, 1975
- Motor Vehicle Dealers
- Professional Practices
- Real Estate Development
Office location for Geoffrey M. Grodner
511 Woodscrest Drive
Bloomington, IN 47401
- Super Lawyers: 2004, 2006 - 2019