Top rated Civil Litigation attorney in Carmel, IndianaHollingsworth Roberts Means LLC
Ashley Roncevic is a partner at Roberts Means Roncevic Kapela LLC and focuses her practice on civil defense litigation, business and commercial disputes, and family law. Ashley brings a decade of experience to the firm and is dedicated to working tirelessly for her clients. In 2021, Indiana Super Lawyers® included her on its Rising Star list, an honor that she has received again each year since.
Ashley’s diverse civil practice includes the representation of individuals, corporate entities, healthcare facilities, and professionals whose operations and actions could expose them to significant liability. She has experience defending clients in challenging disputes that are based on negligence, professional malpractice, abuse, and breach of contract. Ashley is committed to maintaining a high level of communication with her clients as she believes client engagement is central to successful business and defense litigation.
Ashley’s family law experience revolves around helping clients through divorce, legal separations, and parenting time and custody disputes. She recognizes that every family situation is different, but as a personal philosophy, Ashley values the significance of being able to help families amicably settle matters outside of the court room. Doing so not only saves families time, effort, and money, but most importantly allows the much-needed flexibility to craft agreements best suited to personal needs.
Outside of practicing law, Ashley enjoys spending her free time with her family, cooking, playing soccer, and traveling.
Practice areasCivil Litigation: Defense, Business Litigation, Family Law
Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Name Change, Paternity, Same Sex Family Law
First Admitted: 2012, Indiana
- J.D. Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School, 2011
- B.S. Criminal Justice and Criminology, Ball State University, 2008
- 70+ hours of pro bono work, 2017
- Indiana State Bar Leadership Development Academy, Class Member, 2023
- Active Member: Indianapolis Bar Association, Hamilton County Bar Association, Indiana State Bar, 2023
- Collaboratively trained, 2019
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Bench Bar Committee Volunteer, 2018
- Active Member: Indianapolis Bar Association, Hamilton County Bar Association, 2017
Office location for Ashley Roncevic
12801 E New Market St
Carmel, IN 46032
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2024