Beth A. Barnes
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Carmel, IN
Beth A. Barnes is an attorney with the Cross Glazier Reed Burroughs, PC, law firm in Carmel, Indiana. A top-ranked lawyer with more than 11 years of total legal experience, Ms. Barnes focuses her practice primarily on family law, and she provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout Hamilton County and the surrounding areas of the greater Indianapolis metro who are going through a divorce or have some other serious legal issue affecting their families.
Before focusing on family law, Ms. Barnes gained invaluable experience dealing with complex civil litigation matters, such as insurance defense, personal injury, bankruptcy, collections and other areas. This experience has given her a broad and varied background to draw upon to better serve her clients, and she has gained a reputation for her compassion and integrity as well as her unwavering commitment to helping her clients achieve their goals and the favorable outcomes they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Honored for her outstanding professionalism and service, Ms. Barnes has earned perennial top rankings and endorsements from her peers as being among the top 2.5% of attorneys in her area. She has also received numerous testimonials and referrals from her satisfied clients.
A 2003 cum laude graduate of Ball State University with a degree in criminal justice and criminology, Ms. Barnes obtained her Juris Doctor from Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis in 2009. While in law school, she was a member of the Indiana Health Law Review and the Appellate Clinic, and she served as secretary of the Indianapolis Bar Association Law Student Division Board. She also achieved Order of the Barristers in the Stanton Intramural Moot Court Competition.
Ms. Barnes is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, and she is an active member of the Indianapolis Bar Association, the Indiana State Bar Association and the American Bar Association, among her other professional affiliations. She also serves as trained guardian ad litem in contentious custody hearings.
- 80%Family Law
- 10%General Litigation
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Name Change, Paternity, Marital Property, Litigation, Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2022
About Beth A. Barnes
First Admitted: 2010, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.cgblawfirm.com/attorney/barnes-beth-a/
- Trained Guardian Ad Litem
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2010
- American Bar Association, 2010 - Present
- Indiana State Bar Association, 2010 - Present
- Indianapolis Bar Association, 2010 - Present
- , Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Negligence, Medical Malpractice, Vicarious Liability, or Patient Responsibility: Who Should Pay When A Patient Contracts MRSA From A Healthcare Facility?, 7 Ind. Health L. Rev. 335 , 2010
- Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana, Honors: cum laude, Major: Criminal Justice & Criminology, 2003
Last Updated: 5/15/2022