Lana Lennington Pendoski
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Carmel, IN
Attorney Lana Pendoski is partner with Cross Glazier Reed Burroughs, PC, law firm in Carmel, Indiana. A top-rated attorney with more than 23 years of legal experience, Ms. Pendoski focuses her practice solely on family law, and she provides representation and support to individuals and families across the state who have legal needs involving and of the following:
· Child custody and support
· Property division
· Modifications and enforcements
· Premarital agreements
· All other family law and domestic relations issues
Among her legal credentials, Ms. Pendoski serves as a parenting coordinator in highly contentious divorce and child custody cases. As a registered domestic relations mediator, she assists her clients with resolving their conflicts and reaching favorable agreements without the need for expensive and adversarial court battles. Ms. Pendoski also serves as a Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) in both Marion and Hamilton Counties.
Ms. Pendoski serves as chair of the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum for Family Law Mediators as well as secretary of the Indiana State Bar Association Family Law & Juvenile Law Section. She has also served on the executive committee of the Indianapolis Bar Association's Women and the Law Division, and she has conducted lectures and seminars across her region on a variety of legal topics. She has also published invaluable information on various family law topics to the ICLEF Law Tips blog.
Among her other professional affiliations, Ms. Pendoski is a member of the Association of the Family and Conciliation Courts, the Hamilton County Bar Association, the Indianapolis and Indiana State Bar Associations and the Tennessee Bar Association.
A cum laude graduate of Ball State University, Ms. Pendoski obtained her Juris Doctor from Valparaiso University School of Law in 1997.
About Lana Lennington Pendoski
First Admitted: 1998, Tennessee
Professional Webpage: https://www.cpwglaw.com/About/Lana-L-Pendoski.shtml
Pro bono/Community Service
- Executive committee of the Women and the Law Division of the Indianapolis Bar Association - Former Member
- Professional Advisory Committee for Buchanan Pastoral Counseling - Former Member
- Hands of Hope Adoption and Orphan Care Ministry - Former Board Member
- Tennessee State Bar Associations, Member
- Grievance Committee B of the Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association Family Law & Juvenile Law Section, Secretary
- Association of the Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC), Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association , Member
- Indiana Continuing Legal Education (ICLEF) CLE/CME, Chair
- Hamilton County Bar Association, Member
- Preparing Your Client for a Custody Evaluation, ICLEF Law Tips Blog
- 10 Hot Tips on QDRO’s (Qualified Domestic Relations Orders), ICLEF Law Tips Blog
- Ball State University, B.S. cum laude, 1998
Last Updated: 5/15/2022