Lanae M. Harden
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Carmel, IN
Lanae M. Harden is a founding member of Harden Jackson, LLC, in Carmel, Indiana. She devotes her practice exclusively to family law and represents clients throughout the state in matters involving divorce, visitation rights, child custody and support, parental rights and premarital agreements.
Possessing extensive family law litigation experience, Ms. Harden has represented a diverse range of clients, from stay-at-home mothers to executives and professional athletes. She counsels clients on what is in their best interest and then strives to be in the strongest possible position at the final resolution. When appropriate, Ms. Harden also calls on authoritative witnesses to give opinion testimony at hearings, including accountants, mental health professionals, bank officers, educators and child care providers.
Ms. Harden earned her Juris Doctor from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, from which she graduated magna cum laude and in the top 5 percent of her class. Prior to law school, she received her bachelor's degree magna cum laude from the University of Texas at Austin. After graduation from law school, Ms. Harden worked as an associate at a large Indianapolis law firm where she was the only attorney who concentrated on family law. Her experience at that firm helped her develop the ability to manage a heavy caseload while still providing personalized service and clear communication. Ms. Harden is admitted to practice in Indiana.
Ms. Harden is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association and the Indiana State Bar Association. She also serves on the executive committee of the Family Law Section of the Hamilton County Bar Association. Once a member of her university's tennis team while an undergraduate, Ms. Harden is a former Indiana High School Athletic Association state tennis champion.
About Lanae M. Harden
First Admitted: 1995, Indiana
Professional Webpage: http://www.hardenjacksonlaw.com/lanae-m-harden.html
- Member, Indianapolis Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Hamilton County Bar Association, Family Law Executive Committee, 2009
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member, University's Tennis Team
- University of Texas at Austin, magna cum laude
- Top 5% of her Class, Indiana University School of Law
- Four-Time Indiana State Tennis Champion
- Magna Cum Laude, Indiana University School of Law
- One of the Top Attorneys in Indiana
- Video interviews summarizing the philosophy and focus of the Family Law Practice Group at Jocham Harden Dimick Jackson, PC., Family Law, 2008
Last Updated: 6/27/2022