Robert J. Hunt
Top rated Employment Litigation attorney in Carmel, IndianaThe Law Office of Robert J. Hunt, LLC
Practice Areas: Employment Litigation, Employment & Labor; view more
Licensed in Indiana since: 2012
An attorney at The Law Office of Robert J. Hunt, LLC, Rob Hunt represents clients in Indiana in matters of employment and labor law. This includes representations of employees who have claims against an employer for the following: unpaid vacation, commissions or bonuses, unpaid overtime, unpaid minimum wages, and wage and hour matters.
For his entire legal career, Rob has practiced almost exclusively in the area of wage and hour law. Through individual, collective and class action lawsuits, Rob has represented tens of thousands of employees and recovered millions of dollars in unpaid wages for those employees.
Rob graduated from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law and was admitted to the Indiana Bar in 2012 and to the Kentucky Bar in 2015. Rob is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Southern and Northern Districts of Indiana, the Northern District of Ohio, the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit. From January 2014 to February 2017, Rob was an attorney with Gibbons Legal Group, P.C. where his practice focused exclusively on employment wage and hour cases. In February 2017, Rob opened his own firm, The Law Office of Robert J. Hunt, LLC.
Rob’s father, Robert F. Hunt, joined his practice in 2019. Rob lives in Carmel with his wife Meghan and their two children, Robby and Eleanor.
Employees who feel they need an attorney for an employment claim against an employer find a passionate advocate in Mr. Hunt. With the utmost care, professionalism and competence, he leaves no stone unturned when coming up with a personalized strategy for everyone. He has a strong belief that employees deserve a comfortable, safe work environment, and he works hard to understand what each client is going through.
Practice areasEmployment Litigation: Plaintiff, Employment & Labor: Employee
Employment Law - Employer, Wage & Hour Laws
- 60% Employment Litigation: Plaintiff
- 40% Employment & Labor: Employee
First Admitted: 2012, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.indianawagelaw.com/bio/robert-j-hunt-bio.cfm
- B.S. in Psychology from Indiana State University
- Admitted to Practice in The United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, 2017
- Admitted to Practice in The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, 2021
- Admitted to Practice in The United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky, 2021
- Admitted to Practice in The United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 2017
- Admitted to Indiana Bar, 2012
- Admitted to Practice in The United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2012
- Admitted to Practice in The United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2012
- Admitted to Kentucky Bar, 2015
Office location for Robert J. Hunt
1905 S New Market St
Carmel, IN 46032
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022