Top rated products liability attorney in Evansville, IndianaChapman Law LLC
Determined to help those who have suffered injuries and are putting their lives back together, Neil Chapman is a personal injury attorney and managing partner at Chapman Injury Lawyers. He represents clients in Evansville, Indiana, and throughout southern Indiana. Mr. Chapman is a Midshipman for the United States Marine Corps Reserve, Lieutenant in the United States Marine Corps active duty and Captain in the United States Marine Corps Reserve.
He attended the University of Southern California, where he graduated cum laude with an undergraduate degree in international relations. During his studies, Mr. Chapman also completed a semester abroad in Spain, was Midshipman Commander of the USC Color Guard and received the Marine Corps Officer’s Sword Award from the Navy League of Beverly Hills. In 1987, he was given the Navy’s Distinguished Midshipman Award.
Mr. Chapman then turned to law school and graduated from the University of Notre Dame The Law School in 1994 with a Juris Doctor. While in law school, he completed an international internship and a summer law program in Mexico. For almost three decades, he has tirelessly advocated for the rights of the injured when they are hurt by the negligence of another.
A former instructor of the United States Marine Corps Command and Staff College, his military service includes time on an attack submarine. Mr. Chapman formerly defended medical companies, insurance companies and corporate entities in personal injury cases, so he knows how the other side of the aisle works and uses that knowledge to obtain fair compensation for his clients.
Practice areasPersonal injury - products: plaintiff, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 90% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1994, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://chapmaninjurylaw.com/about-us/
- We shot this video around Evansville, Indiana shortly after attorneys Stephen Thomas and Noah Thomas joined Chapman Law as partners. We ran this during the 2017 Super Bowl, Serious Injury Lawyers, 2016
- This is the 2018 sequel to Chapman Law's first rooftop commercial on the 420 Main Building in Evansville, Indiana. My new partners, Stephen Thomas and Noah Thomas, are featured as well. We ran this in the 2019 Super Bowl, Above and Beyond, 2018
- We shot this using a helicopter drone from the roof of my law office, 18 stories above Evansville, Indiana, This Is Your Lawyer, 2012
Office location for Neil Chapman
20 NW 3rd St
Evansville, IN 47708
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023