Corey R. Meridew
Top rated construction litigation attorney in Fishers, IndianaCamden & Meridew, P.C.
Corey R. Meridew obtained his license to practice law before all Indiana state courts in 2009 after being awarded his Juris Doctor cum laude from Michigan State University College of Law. Prior to law school, he received a Bachelor of Science in business administration from Indiana University Kelley School of Business in 2006. While pursuing his legal studies, Mr. Meridew served on the Michigan State Law Review, first as a staff member from then becoming managing editor during his third and final year of law school.
As a partner at Camden & Meridew PC in Fishers, Indiana, Mr. Meridew applies his education to the representation of Fortune 500 and startup companies as well as consumers challenged by banking fraud, credit report errors, debt collectors, construction litigation, and home improvement disputes. He has specific experience with cases involving construction, utilities and Indiana's Damage to Underground Facilities statute. Admitted to practice in Indiana and Michigan (2013), Mr. Meridew is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana as well as before the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana.
In order to stay abreast of current developments in his fields of practice and to maintain connections with fellow professionals, Mr. Meridew is an active participant in the Indianapolis Bar Association, the Indiana State Bar Association and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association. He has delivered continuing legal education presentations to groups of attorneys on a variety of subjects, including the use of technology in small law firms.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
Practice areasConstruction litigation: business, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Appellate, Consumer law, Utilities
Construction defects, Appeals, Consumer protection, Fraud, Identity theft
- 50% Construction litigation: business
- 20% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Appellate
- 10% Consumer law
- 10% Utilities
First Admitted: 2009, Indiana
Professional Webpage: http://www.camlawyers.com/attorneys/corey-r-meridew/
- Michigan State Law Review, Staff Member, 2007-2008, Michigan State Law Review
- Michigan State Law Review, Managing Editor, 2008-2009, Michigan State Law Review
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Indianapolis Bar Association
State Bar of Michigan
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Indiana Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indiana Circuit, Superior and City Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Michigan Supreme Court
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Implementing Technology in Small Firms, Indy Bar Association CLE (June 2011)
- A law blog that informs both the legal community and potential clients about recent decisions and important legal issues., Author, Camden & Meridew, P.C. Law Blog, Civil Litigation, Construction Law, Consumer Law, Criminal Law, Utility, 2022
- Managing Editor of Michigan State Law Review
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, B.S., 2006
- Martindale Hubble Client Champion Silver Award, 2022
- Martindale Hubble Client Champion Silver Award, 2021
Office location for Corey R. Meridew
10412 Allisonville Rd
Fishers, IN 46038
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2019, 2021 - 2022