Alexander Jesus Limontes
Top rated personal injury attorney in Indianapolis, IndianaHurst Limontes LLC
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Products liability, Workers' compensation; view more
Licensed in Indiana since: 2007
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
As a partner at The Law Office of Hurst Limontes LLC in Indianapolis, Indiana, Alexander Jesus Limontes devotes his practice to pursuing civil remedies on behalf of individuals who have been injured due to the negligence of others, obtaining compensation for workplace accident victims, and holding manufacturers responsible when they produce and sell defective or unsafe products. Mr. Limontes acquired and honed his courtroom and negotiating skills while working as a trial attorney with the Marion County Public Defender Agency, and he has used them to secure millions of dollars in jury verdicts and settlements for his clients.
Mr. Limontes earned his Juris Doctor from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 2007, and he is licensed to practice law before the state courts of Indiana and Florida. Mr. Limontes is a member of the American Association for Justice, and he has received the Distinguished Leadership Award from the Indianapolis Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division. In 2016, Mr. Limontes was honored with the President’s Award and the Max Goodwin Young Lawyer of the Year Award by the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association.
While he has often argued successfully on behalf of his clients in court, Mr. Limontes is often able to resolve personal injury claims before they go to trial. He has negotiated settlements of $1.1 million for a drunk driving victim, $800,000 for a police officer injured by a distracted driver and $80,000 for a postal worker bitten by a dangerous dog. This track record along with his strict adherence to the ethical standards of the legal profession has helped Mr. Limontes to earn the prestigious AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 2007, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://billhurst.com/attorneys/alex-limontes/
- $800,000.00 Settlement for an IMPD Officer who was permanently injured in an awful car crash with a 19 year old distracted driver.
- $80,000.00 for a Postal Worker who was attacked by a Pitbull while he was delivering mail. The dog owner just watched and let his dog attack this postal worker.
- In the Matter of Phillips v. GEICO, we obtained a $200,000.00 Verdict against GEICO and in favor of our client. Our client was hit on the highway by an uninsured driver who then ran from the scene. GEICO was our client's own insurance company and essentially denied that he was hurt in this terrible car crash. We proved otherwise in open court when the Jury returned a verdict over the policy limits.
- $75,000.00 Settlement for Young Woman who witnessed her brother almost get killed by a drunk driver. She did not suffer any physical injuries at all. Her claim was purely a Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress Claim.
- $1,100,000.00 Settlement against a Drunk Driver who almost killed our client who was on the side of the road trying to help his sister with her disabled car.
- Verdict (ITLA Publication) on topics such as Premises Liability
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2015 to present
- President’s Award, ITLA
- Young Lawyer of the Year Award, Max Goodwin
- Indiana Lawyer’s Leadership in the Law – Up and Coming Lawyer distinction, 2014
- Graduated the Indianapolis Bar Association's Bar Leader Series, IBA Bar Leader Series Class X, Indianapolis Bar Association, 2013
- Indianapolis Bar Association Solo/Small Practice Section Indianapolis Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Secretary Indianapolis Bar Association Diversity Job Fair Indianapolis Bar Association Strategic Planning Committee Indiana State Bar Association Diversity Committee Indiana State Bar Association Standing Committee on Latino Affairs Indiana Trial Lawyers Association Young Lawyers Section, 2009
- American Association of Justice
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- ITLA Young Lawyers Section, Chairperson
- Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic Muslim Legal Alliance of Indiana The Julian Center for Victims of Domestic Violence Indiana State Bar Association "Talk to a Lawyer" Program, 2009
- Latino Affairs Committee for the ISBA
- Addiction Services for the Mental Health America of Indiana Board of Directors, Vice Chairman
- Emberwood Center (an addiction treatment facility that serves a significant portion of the Hispanic Community), Board of Directors
- Florida Bar License (Inactive), 2009
- Informational Video for La Guia, Spanish Video, 2017
Office location for Alexander Jesus Limontes
50 S Meridian St
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2020