Anne Hamilton Curry
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Indianapolis, IN
Anne Hamilton Curry is an attorney with Mallor Grodner LLP who represents clients in Indianapolis, Indiana, central Indiana and the counties throughout Indianapolis. With almost three decades of experience, she manages cases of the following: estate and trust litigation, non profit formation, estate and fiduciary income tax, special needs planning income, and estate planning and administration.
Ms. Curry is certified by the Indiana State Bar Association’s Trust and Estate Specialty Board as a board-certified Indiana Estate and Trust Lawyer. Admitted to practice in the state of Indiana, her focus is on enhancing the quality of life for her clients and providing peace of mind for them and their families. This includes establishing guardianship for adults with special needs, and self-settled or third-party special needs trusts.
In 1988, she graduated from Wheaton College with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature before moving on to law school. She then earned her Juris Doctor from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. Currently a member of the Indiana State Bar Association, she is also actively involved with the organization’s Real Property and Probate Section.
She is board member of the Indianapolis Bar Association’s Trust and Estate Specialty Board, the Women of the Law Section and the Estate Planning and Administration Section of the organization. A former chair of the Best Buddies of Indiana, Ms. Curry is also a member of the Estate Planning Council of Indianapolis, Inc., the Planned Giving Committee of the Indiana University School of Medicine, the Cornerstone Council of the Central Indiana Community Foundation and the Ardath Burkhart Series alumni of the United Way.
About Anne Hamilton Curry
First Admitted: 1992, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.lawmg.com/mgattorneys/anne-m-hamilton-curry/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Ms. Hamilton is a member of the Central Indiana Community Foundation - Professional Advisor Leadership Council, an alumnus of the United Way Ardath Burkhart Series, a member of the Indiana University School of Medicine Planned Giving Committee and currently serves as Chairman of the Advisory Board of Best Buddies of Indiana.
- Best Buddies of Indiana, Past Chair
- B.A. English Literature, Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois, 1988
- President of Executive Committee of the Estate Planning and Administration Section of the Indianapolis Bar Association, Member of the Indiana State Bar Association, Probate and Real Property Section, Member, Indiana Probate Code Review Committee, Indiana State Bar Association, Estate Planning Council of Indianapolis, 2013
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member of the Estate planning and administration Section and Women and the Law section
- Indiana, 1992
- Board Certified Indiana Trust and Estate Lawyer, 2013
- Co-Chair of the Trust and Estate Specialty Board of the Indiana Bar Assocation., 2021
Last Updated: 5/15/2022