Bryan C. Tisch
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Indianapolis, IN
Selected to Rising Stars: 2014
An attorney with Yosha Cook & Tisch, Bryan C. Tisch handles cases of personal injury in the greater Indianapolis area. With a goal to help others work their way through a complicated legal system and an extensive background in business, family and personal injury law, Mr. Tisch is determined to protect the best interests of his clients who have been injured at the hands of another.
Since 2004, Mr. Tisch has practiced law in the state of Indiana and is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana. He attended Purdue University where he obtained a Bachelor of Science in management with a minor in technology. In 2003, at the Indiana University School of Law he graduated with his Juris Doctor.
A sustaining member of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, he also sits on the board of directors. The state of Indiana recognized Mr. Tisch in 2006 for his successful jury verdicts for those who had been injured by another. A knowledgeable, experienced attorney, he has given legal seminars on topics such as preparing clients for deposition, handling preexisting conditions in a personal injury claim, presenting evidence in a case and taking depositions from defendants.
As a constituent for the Indiana Trial Lawyer Association’s legislative team, Mr. Tisch has had an impact on Indiana personal injury laws. He was also named as the Young Lawyers division’s appointed chair in 2009 and is passionate about obtaining justice for those who have been injured through no fault of their own.
About Bryan C. Tisch
First Admitted: 2004, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.yoshalawfirm.com/our-attorneys/bryan-c-tisch/
- Recognized for his outstanding jury verdicts obtained for victims of personal injury in the State of Indiana, 2006
- Selected to the Super Lawyers list, Rising Star, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Young Lawyers Division, Chair, 2009
- Indiana Bar, 2004
- Purdue University, B.S., Major: Management, Minor: Computer Technology, 1999
- Gave a seminar in handling pre-existing conditions., Lecturer, Attorney, 2011
Last Updated: 9/6/2022