Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Indianapolis, IndianaWard & Ward Personal Injury Lawyers
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Estate Planning & Probate; view more
Licensed in Indiana since: 1989
Charles P. Ward (Charlie) is an experienced attorney/advocate for his personal injury clients. Charlie and his father, personal injury attorney Don Ward, founded Ward & Ward Law Firm in 1994.
A native of Indianapolis, Charlie Ward received his BA, cum laude, from Butler University. He went on to earn his law degree from the Robert H. McKinney School of Law at Indiana University. Shortly thereafter, Charlie clerked for the Honorable Justice Richard M. Givan of the Indiana Supreme Court from 1990-1991.
Today, Charlie is licensed to practice law in the state of Indiana and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana. Charlie is an experienced advocate for individuals who have been injured due to negligence. He is experienced in the following practice areas: car accidents, motorcycle, scooter & bicycle accidents, trucking accidents, aviation and railroad accidents, nursing home neglect cases, asbestos-related claims and wrongful death actions.
Charlie Ward has been selected as a SuperLawyer every year since 2005. He has also received peer recognition from both Martindale-Hubbell, which has rated Charlie AV Preeminent*, its highest possible rating; he has been selected for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America publication since 2016. Charlie Ward has been recognized and is published in the Marquis Who's Who for Excellence in Law and has been Lead Counsel Rated by Thomson-Reuters. In addition, he has received the honor of being named in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers, the Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers by the Motor Vehicle National Trial Lawyers' Association and rated Top Personal Injury Attorney from AVVO.
Charlie is active in a variety of professional organizations. He is a current member of the Indianapolis Bar Association, the Indiana State Bar Association, the Indianapolis American Inn of Court and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a former state delegate for the American Association for Justice and served as governor of the Young Lawyers Division of the Indianapolis Bar Association from 1995 to 1999.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Estate Planning & Probate
Animal Bites, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Informed Consent, Living Wills, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Power of Attorney, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Probate & Estate Administration, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Trusts, Wills, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 1989, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.wardlawfirm.com/people/charles-p-ward/
- Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ward & Ward Law Firm http://www.wardlawfirm.com/ Father and son legal team , advocates for clients' rights and recovery. Donald Ward and his son, Charlie Ward, have dedicated their practice to helping people seek legal remedy and recourse for personal injuries received due to another person's negligence. The lawyers of Ward & Ward Law Firm provide personal, focused, and—when necessary—aggressive representation from initial consultation to final resolution of your important legal matters, including— Wrongful death, Medical malpractice and related injuries, Aviation and Railroad accidents, Auto, Motorcycle, and Semi Truck accidents, Mesothelioma, Asbestos litigation, Estate planning and many other areas of tort claim law. Ward & Ward Law Firm 728 S Meridian St Indianapolis, IN 46225, Local Personal Injury Attorney in Indianapolis, IN | 317-639-9501 | Ward and Ward Law Firm, 2010
- Overview of Ward & Ward Law Firm and our personal injury attorneys, Personal Injury Lawyers in Indianapolis, 2016
- Charlie Ward is a partner in the father and son firm of Ward & Ward Law Firm in Indianapolis, Indiana. Charlie is a personal injury attorney with vast experienced in the areas of auto accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident, bicycle accident and truck accident litigation. His practice includes wrongful death litigation, nursing home neglect and abuse, medical malpractice and brain and spinal injuries. If you or someone you know has been injured or killed in an accident caused by a careless driver, call Charlie today at 317-639-9501 for an assessment of your claim for damages. Charlie's blog can be found athttp://www.wardlawfirm.com/blogEmail Charlie WardWard & Ward Law Firm 728 S Meridian St Indianapolis, IN 46225 317-639-9501, Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer
- Butler University, B.A., cum laude, 1985
- Indiana, 1989
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Governor, Young Lawyers Divisions, 1995
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- State delegate, The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, 1996
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, 1989
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indianapolis Inn of Court
- How do hospitals determine the prices charged for procedures and services and why are some patients billed Charge Master prices while others are given sizable discounts and write-offs? This article defines the Hospital Charge Master—the mysterious menu of hospital prices for products and services. A link has been provided that allows you to compare prices and patient satisfaction of every participating Indiana hospital., Are You Paying Too Much for Hospital Care?, 2016
- , Top Three Medical Malpractice Lawyers, Indianapolis, IN, Three Best Rated - 2023, 2023
- , Top 100 National Trial Lawyers, TheNationalTrialLawyers.org, 2023
- , Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers, TheNationalTrialLawyers.org, 2023
- , Best Personal Injuy Lawyers, Indianapolis, IN - 2023, Expertise, 2023
- , Super Lawyers, 2005–2024, SuperLawyers, 2022
- AV® Preeminent™Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Law Clerk to Justice Richard M. Givan, Indiana Supreme Court, 1990 - 1991
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Neglect
Office location for Charles Ward
728 S Meridian St.
Indianapolis, IN 46225
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2024