DeAnn L. Farthing
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Indianapolis, IN
Selected to Rising Stars: 2017 - 2021
Attorney Deann L. Farthing is a partner with the Robinson & Farthing LLC law firm in Indianapolis, Indiana. A highly rated attorney with more than seven years of legal experience, Ms. Farthing represents a diverse range of clients throughout the greater Indianapolis metro area and all across Central Indiana who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Business law, general business litigation, entity formation and operations
· Estate planning, trusts and guardianships
· Probate and trust administration
A native of Indiana, Ms. Farthing has a driving passion for helping the businesses and residents of her state by providing the highest level of counsel and support possible for their legal issues. Known as a compassionate and personable lawyer, she strives to help her clients during what is an emotional and difficult time, and she delivers solid advice and counsel to help educate her clients about their rights and options.
In all cases, Ms. Farthing works closely with all she serves in order to better understand their needs so that she can devise the most effective solutions and strategies aimed at helping them achieve their goals and at protect what they have worked so hard to achieve. Recognized for her stellar legal service and commitment to her clients, Ms. Farthing has earned several awards and honors throughout her career, including many positive reviews and referrals from her satisfied clients.
A 2008 graduate of Indiana University, Ms. Farthing returned to her alma mater and obtained her Juris Doctor from Indiana University Maurer School of Law in 2011. The Indiana State Bar Association admitted her to practice that same year.
Dedicated to staying abreast of the latest changes to the law, Ms. Farthing is highly active in her legal community. She is a member of the Estate Planning Council of Indianapolis, Inc., the Indianapolis Bar Association and the Indiana State Bar Association, and she conducts continuing legal education seminars across her region on a variety of legal topics. She also volunteers for the Indianapolis Bar Association's Low Asset Wills Workshop to help people with limited means draft their last wills and testaments as well as advance medical directives and other estate planning instruments.
- 50%Estate Planning & Probate
- 20%Real Estate: Business
Estate Planning, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Contracts, Business Organizations, Mortgage & Refinance
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2021
About DeAnn L. Farthing
First Admitted: 2011, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.yourindyattorneys.com/about-us
Pro bono/Community Service
- College Park Church - Fishers
- Volunteer, Annual Low Asset Wills Workshop
- Selected as a "Rising Star" for Estate Planning & Probate by Indiana Super Lawyers for the years 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Speaker, Business Networking International - Keystone Lunch Chapter, Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum (ICLEF)
- Estate Planning Council, Inc. of Indianapolis, Member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- Indiana University at Indianapolis, Bachelor of Arts
Last Updated: 5/15/2022