Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Indianapolis, IndianaVoyles Vaiana Lukemeyer Baldwin & Webb
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, DUI-DWI; view more
Licensed in Indiana since: 1992
Education: The John Marshall Law School
Voyles Vaiana Lukemeyer Baldwin & Webb211 N Pennsylvania St
Indianapolis, IN 46204 Visit website
Frederick Vaiana is an attorney at Voyles Vaiana Lukemeyer Baldwin & Webb in Indianapolis, Indiana. Mr. Vaiana dedicates his practice to criminal defense law, representing Indiana clients charged with misdemeanors and major felonies involving DUI/OWI, sex offenses and traffic offenses.
Mr. Vaiana has been licensed to practice law since 1992. He is admitted in Indiana and before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit.
In addition to running his practice, Mr. Vaiana is passionate about sharing his knowledge. He's co-authored articles for publications such as The Indiana Lawyer newspaper and has also appeared on a variety of local radio and television stations to discuss legal topics.
Mr. Vaiana has taught at continuing legal education programs for the Indianapolis Bar Association, the Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum, the Indiana Public Defender Council and the National Business Institute. Because of this dedication, he has earned a listing as one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” in Indiana by The National Trial Lawyers.
Active in professional criminal defense-related organizations, Mr. Vaiana has enjoyed membership in the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the National College for DUI Defense. He is also an active member of the Indianapolis Bar Association and belongs to that association’s criminal justice section.
Mr. Vaiana earned a bachelor’s degree from Valparaiso University in 1984. He attained his law degree from the John Marshall Law School in 1992, graduating with honors.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, DUI/DWI, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Overdrawn Bank Account, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Traffic Violations
- 60% Criminal Defense
- 40% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 1992, Indiana
Professional Webpage: http://voyleslegal.com/people/frederick-vaiana/
- 2018-2019: Chair, Indiana Statewide Independent Living Council ("INSILC"). Appointed to INSILC by then Indiana Governor Michael Pence in 2015.
- Achieved www.avvo.com highest rating of Superb since 2013.
- Named as Indiana Super Lawyer, Indianapolis Monthly and Law and Politics Magazines, 2007-2013, 2018
- Named as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer in Indiana, The National Trial Lawyers, since 2011.
- Faculty,Indiana Public Defender Council, Masters of OWI Defense
- Faculty, National Business Institute, The Criminal Trial, Vior Dire to Closing
- Faculty, Indianapolis Bar Association, Bench and Bar Conference, 2009
- Contributing Author, Inside the Minds: Strategies for Defending Sex Crimes, Aspatore Books, A Thomson Reuters Company, 2011
- Faculty, Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum, What Every Lawyer Needs to Know About OWI, HTV and Traffic Law
- Co-Author, Sidebars, The Indiana Lawyer
- Faculty, Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum, DWI at Trial
- Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, B.S., Business Administration, 1984
- J.D., With Honors,The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois., 1992
- Andrean High School, Merrillville, IN. Class of 1980
- Member, Criminal Justice Section of the Indianapolis Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Northern Districts of Illinois
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Southern Districts of Indiana
- Member, The National Trial Lawyers
- United States District Court for the Northern Districts of Indiana
Office location for Frederick Vaiana
211 N Pennsylvania St
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2013, 2018 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Frederick Vaiana
Find me online
- This guy was a true visionary. His early 1960’s leadership helped shape today’s wide open TV choices and communicat… https://t.co/wFTYFS0lN5
- Photos like this are commonplace for those who operate in the criminal law sphere for a living. What’s interesting… https://t.co/I0DOaNy2wS
- The other side of sports fans don’t consider. This is a rare example, but athletes have outside issues to deal with… https://t.co/vhpt2ghFX3