James R. Keller
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Indianapolis, IN
An agile and energetic personal injury attorney, James R. Keller is the managing partner of the law firm of Keller & Keller. He has an unwavering commitment to the residents of Indianapolis, Indiana, who are injured due to the poor choices or actions of others. The firm’s other office locations include Michigan and New Mexico.
With over 30 years of legal experience, Mr. Keller advocates for the rights of only victims and their families – never the insurance or trucking companies. His areas of practice include claims resulting from car accidents, semi-truck accidents, wrongful death, and defective medicines and drugs. He was first admitted to practice in Michigan in 1991 and in Indiana in 1997.
Majoring in philosophy and religious studies, Mr. Keller completed his Bachelor of Arts with honors from the Indiana University Bloomington in 1985. He then received his Juris Doctor from Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 1989. He also spent a year at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel to complete a course on Jewish/Judaic studies.
Known for his client-first mindset, Mr. Keller has a long history of success securing compensation through both jury verdicts and settlement agreements. He was included in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, where membership is limited to only 1% of trial lawyers in the United States who have procured millions of dollars for their clients. He also holds a “Superb” rating and Avvo and is listed in the "Best Lawyers in America" by the U.S. News & World Report.
Active in both community and bar activities, Mr. Keller is a member of the American Association for Justice and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association. He founded and served as the president of Samantha's House Foundation, a nonprofit that helps improve the physical and financial conditions of people after a significant injury or disability. He also functioned as the executive member of Indiana University – Hillel Board to support and honor Jewish fraternities and students.
About James R. Keller
First Admitted: 1991, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.2keller.com/bio/james-r-keller.cfm
Pro bono/Community Service
- Founder and President of the Samantha House Foundation
- Indiana University Hillel Board
- Super Lawyers
- Received a "superb" rating from AVVO
- Included in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Marion County Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indiana University, Bloomington Indiana, 1985
- "Keller and Keller is the best to help with auto accidents" says Spencer on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/r2FOoCtEBA
- "This firm is best in class." says Greg on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/aXQaIshT0j
- "I’ve known Mr. Keller for years; he’s the best lawyer I know!" says Hannah on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/1XpewyOFyN
- "Attorneys and staff demonstrate great care and dedication." says Sandra on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/QfkuWuM44j
- "The staff is amazing." says Dennis on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/bOA89GC2d3
Last Updated: 7/13/2022