An agile and energetic personal injury attorney, James R. Keller is the managing partner of the law firm of Keller & Keller. He has an unwavering commitment to the residents of Indianapolis, Indiana, who are injured due to the poor choices or actions of others. The firm’s other office locations include Michigan and New Mexico.
With over 30 years of legal experience, Mr. Keller advocates for the rights of only victims and their families – never the insurance or trucking companies. His areas of practice include claims resulting from car accidents, semi-truck accidents, wrongful death, and defective medicines and drugs. He was first admitted to practice in Michigan in 1991 and in Indiana in 1997.
Majoring in philosophy and religious studies, Mr. Keller completed his Bachelor of Arts with honors from the Indiana University Bloomington in 1985. He then received his Juris Doctor from Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 1989. He also spent a year at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel to complete a course on Jewish/Judaic studies.
Known for his client-first mindset, Mr. Keller has a long history of success securing compensation through both jury verdicts and settlement agreements. He was included in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, where membership is limited to only 1% of trial lawyers in the United States who have procured millions of dollars for their clients. He also holds a “Superb” rating and Avvo and is listed in the "Best Lawyers in America" by the U.S. News & World Report.
Active in both community and bar activities, Mr. Keller is a member of the American Association for Justice and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association. He founded and served as the president of Samantha's House Foundation, a nonprofit that helps improve the physical and financial conditions of people after a significant injury or disability. He also functioned as the executive member of Indiana University – Hillel Board to support and honor Jewish fraternities and students.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1991, Michigan
Professional Webpage: https://www.2keller.com/bio/james-r-keller.cfm
- Founder and President of the Samantha House Foundation
- Indiana University Hillel Board
- Super Lawyers
- Received a "superb" rating from AVVO
- Included in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Marion County Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indiana University, Bloomington Indiana, 1985
Office location for James R. Keller
2850 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46208
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2015
Find me online
- "I also want to give special Thanks to Anna Bonagura you are such a wonderful person and do such an amazing job at… https://t.co/UBLvGXCwkk
- "I would have liked some sort of face time w/ my rep and counsel, but it all worked out well." says Stephen on Goog… https://t.co/IrGhxoqeU2
- "With the help of the professionals at Keller&Keller, we got the results we needed. I would highly recommend" says… https://t.co/YAscYVLISM