Jeff D. Oliphant
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Indianapolis, IN
Jeff D. Oliphant is of counsel at the Landman & Beatty Law Firm. Since he began practicing law in 1995, Jeff has focused his practice almost entirely on representing victims of wrongful death and personal injury incidents and accidents. With an office centrally located in Indianapolis he has been afforded the opportunity and privilege to represent clients throughout the State of Indiana on cases that included truck, car and motorcycle accidents, slip or trip and fall incidents and dog attacks.
A lifelong Hoosier, Jeff grew up in Indiana and received his Bachelor of Science from Indiana University. During his undergraduate time in Bloomington he played on the I.U. basketball team for legendary Coach Bob Knight and was a member of the 1987 NCAA National Championship and 1989 Big Ten Championship teams. He was honored as scholastic-athlete with the I.U. Varsity Club's Scholastic Athletic Achievement Award, as well as the L.G. Balfour Award for bringing honor and distinction to the University.
Jeff earned his law degree at the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. He is a member of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association where he has been on the Board of Directors since 2004, and is admitted to practice in the state of Indiana and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.
About Jeff D. Oliphant
First Admitted: 1995, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.landmanbeatty.com/
- Indiana Super Lawyer
- United States District Courts in the Southern District of Indiana, 1995
- United States District Courts in the Northern District of Indiana, 1995
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, since 2004
- Indiana State Bar Association, 1995
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Sustaining Member
- Indiana University, Honors: Hoosier Basketball Team; Honors: NCAA National Championship, Member, 1987; Honors: Big Ten Championship teams, Member, 1989; Honors: Scholastic Athletic Achievement Award, I.U. Varsity Club; Honors: L.G. Balfour Award for bringing honor and distinction to Indiana University
- L&M High School
Last Updated: 5/15/2022