Top rated personal injury attorney in Indianapolis, IndianaTabor Law Firm, LLP
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Construction litigation, Products liability; view more
Licensed in Indiana since: 1990
Jeffrey Tabor is managing partner at Tabor Law Firm, LLP, in Indianapolis, Indiana. With over 30 years of legal experience, Mr. Tabor handles serious personal injury and wrongful death cases, including car crashes, semitractor-trailer collisions, motorcycle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, construction site fatalities, train/grade crossing collisions and so on. Mr. Tabor is also an Indiana Supreme Court-certified civil mediator.
Providing sound counsel to those who have been injured through the reckless and careless actions of another party, Mr. Tabor is compassionate and empathetic to his clients. He is mindful of the emotional and psychological impact of injuries caused through negligence, and he strives hard to achieve his clients’ goals. Mr. Tabor has a long record of obtaining million-dollar and multimillion-dollar verdicts for his clients.
Mr. Tabor has a bachelor’s degree in communications and business from the Indiana University Bloomington and earned his Juris Doctor from the Indiana University School of Law. While in law school, he actively participated in the Moot Court competitions.
Active in the legal field, Mr. Tabor is affiliated with the Indianapolis Bar Association, the Indiana State Bar Association, the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice and the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America. Mr. Tabor’s involvement in the community includes the Andrew P. Winzenread Scholarship Fund and the Gary Dudley Memorial Scholarship Fund.
Honored for his outstanding work in his legal practice, Mr. Tabor was included in the list of Nation’s Top One Percent of attorneys by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. He has an AV Preeminent* peer review rating from Martindale Hubbell. He was named to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America by The National Trial Lawyers and was included in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
Mr. Tabor has a “Superb” rating on Avvo. Benchmark Plaintiff named Mr. Tabor as one of the preeminent plaintiffs litigation partners in the country and was named Local Litigation Star. Mr. Tabor is an ardent speaker and has lectured at many seminars and continuing legal education platforms on personal injury and insurance litigation.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Construction litigation: consumer, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Construction litigation: consumer
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1990, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.taborlawfirm.com/our-team/jeff-tabor/
- Lecturer for ICLEF (Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum)
- Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 & 2009
- Benchmark Plaintiff Local Litigation Star 2014, 2013, 2012
- Top One Percent, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC), 2015
- Martindale Hubbell - AV Preeminent Attorney, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, & 2011
- 10/10 Rating, AVVO, 2017
- Indiana University, Communications & Marketing, 1986
- Member, Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Indianapolis Bar Association
- Sponsor of the RHI Gala
- Sponsor of St. Louis de Montfort , 2017
- Cub Scout Den Leader
- Sponsor of Bicycle Indiana Resource Guide, 2017
- Sponsor of the Gary Dudley Memorial Foundation
- Sponsor of Bicycle Indiana Resource Guide, 2017
- A widow retained Jeff Tabor after sustaining injuries following a motor vehicle accident that resulted in her husband's tragic death. Tabor Law Firm was able to recover a 1.5 million dollar settlement from State Farm for the widow's emotional and physical suffering following this traumatic accident. , 2016
- Our client was an invitee on Defendant Ski World. Inc's premises and was snow skiing down a Black Diamond Slope, when he collided with a moving snow-grooming machine operated by a second Defendant. As a result of this collision, he sustained massive personal injuries which rendered him a quadriplegic, unable to move any body part below his neck. He is confined to a wheelchair and bed and is unable to work or undertake any other physical activity. Due to the spinal injuries our client sustained, his wife was forced to assume responsibility for all household duties and the care of their child. Our client's injuries were the direct and proximate result of the concurrent careless and negligent acts and omissions of the Defendants. Tabor Law Firm represented both our client and his wife, and successfully obtained a seven figure recovery from the Defendants.
- Tabor Law Firm represented the family of a tow truck operator who was responding to a call from a stranded motorist which resulted in his tragic death. The tow truck operator parked his tow truck on the right shoulder of U.S. 41 South near Princeton, Indiana. He loaded the stranded vehicle onto his tow truck and began to walk back to his truck to complete the necessary paperwork when a semi-tractor trailer traveling southbound in the right lane suddenly drove onto the shoulder, struck his tow truck, and then struck him, resulting in his death. The tow truck operator left behind a wife and two small children. Tabor Law Firm represented the widow in a wrongful death action against the Defendant truck driver and his employer, which ultimately helped her reach a multi-million dollar settlement with Defendants.
Office location for Jeffrey Tabor
3610 River Crossing Parkway
Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2023
Find me online
- We are well-versed in various laws regarding your rights, including your right to recover fair compensation from ne… https://t.co/95iaMTsHNA
- We make it our mission to provide every client with the attentive, compassionate representation and tireless advoca… https://t.co/MtsJlJx0ko
- Meet Carol Townsend, the associate attorney at Tabor Law Firm! When she's not in the office handling personal injur… https://t.co/530AoKanYy