Jennifer E. Norton
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Indianapolis, IN
- Virtual Appointments
Attorney Jennifer E. Norton is the founder and owner of the Norton Estate Planning & Elder Law Firm, LLC, in Indianapolis, Indiana. Serving individuals and families throughout the greater Indianapolis metro region and surrounding areas, Ms. Norton focuses her practice solely on estate planning and elder law. Over the course of her more than 11 years in practice, she has achieved notable success helping her clients protect themselves and their assets for the future while assisting them in creating lasting legacies for their heirs and loved ones.
A highly personable and compassionate attorney, Ms. Norton treats all she serves as a member of her own family, and she finds great reward in being able to guide her clients to the most effective solutions that will help them achieve their goals and safeguard their interests. A native of Indianapolis, she received her Bachelor of Science in Finance from Indiana University-Bloomington, and in 2008, she obtained her Juris Doctor from Maurer School of Law.
Throughout the course of her practice, Ms. Norton has maintained active involvement with the National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys. Through her membership with the organization, she has gained invaluable training in estate and tax planning and other areas that help her better serve her clients. She is also a member of the Indiana State and Indianapolis Bar Associations and the Marion County Bar Association.
Along with helping her clients establish their wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other estate planning instruments, she has proven herself an invaluable resource to estate administrators during probate. She also has extensive experience handling financial issues for the elderly. Furthermore, recognized for her success, she has earned numerous accolades from her peers along with many positive reviews and referrals from her satisfied clients.
About Jennifer E. Norton
First Admitted: 2009, Indiana
Professional Webpage: http://www.estate-planners.org/who-we-are/
- Indiana University-Bloomington, Bachelor of Science, Finance
- Indiana State Bar Association
- National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys
- Marion County Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Recognizing Jennifer's committment to educating the community on how proper estate planning can positively impact one's financial future and create generational wealth., Breakthrough Woman Award: Economic Development, Indianapolis 100 Black Women, 2019
- Every year, Super Lawyers evaluates lawyers across the country for its annual list of top attorneys. Each candidate is measured against 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement., Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022