Kyle T. Ring
Top rated personal injury attorney in Indianapolis, IndianaDoehrman Buba Ring
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Civil litigation, Medical malpractice; view more
Licensed in Indiana since: 2009
At the Doehrman Buba Ring law firm in Indianapolis, Indiana, Kyle T. Ring is a personal injury attorney serving clients throughout the state of Indianapolis. Practicing law for over 12 years, he takes on cases involving wrongful death and serious injuries through car wrecks, truck crashes and unsafe premises.
A compassionate and dedicated attorney, Mr. Ring goes the extra mile when it comes to bringing justice to his injured clients, especially when they are injured through no fault of their own. He is well known for his aggressive and zealous advocacy when fighting for his clients’ rights and liberties. Firmly committed to his clients’ needs, he provides personal attention and customized solutions to every case.
Mr. Ring is licensed to practice law in Indiana and before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana. Having obtained his bachelor’s degree in communications, sports management and marketing, he earned his Juris Doctor from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law.
While in law school, Mr. Ring was inducted into The Order of Barristers and was a member of the Indiana International & Comparative Law Review. He also attended the Trial Skills Program in the National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
As the chairperson of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association’s Young Lawyers Section, Mr. Ring has memberships in notable legal associations such as the American Association for Justice, the Indianapolis Bar Association and the Indiana State Bar Association. Additionally, he is active in giving back to society and volunteers in charitable associations such as Second Helpings, Families First and Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana.
Having published his work in renowned journals, Mr. Ring has written articles guiding people on how to find the best personal injury attorney for their case, about how to recover lost wages after an accident and many others. In honor of his significant work in the legal field, he has a “Superb” rating on Avvo and has been added to the Top 40 Under 40 list by The National Trial Lawyers.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Medical malpractice, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis, Medical devices
- 70% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2009, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://tortslaw.com/about-the-firm/kyle-t-ring/
- Gleaners Food Bank
- Families First
- Second Helpings
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Order of Barristers
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40: 2018, 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star: 2018, 2019
- Indiana International and Comparative Law Review, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Indiana Bar, 2009
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association – Chairperson of Young Lawyers Section, 2018-Present
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Trial Skills Program
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2011
Office location for Kyle T. Ring
600 E. 96th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46240-3788
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2019