William J. Dale, Jr.
Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Indianapolis, IndianaDale & Eke, PC
Practice Areas: Estate planning & probate, Tax, Closely held business; view more
Licensed in Indiana since: 1971
William J. Dale Jr. is a partner of Dale & Eke, Professional Corporation, in Indianapolis and serves the state of Indiana. His practice focuses on business organization, taxation law, estate planning, and probate and estate administration. Mr. Dale is a Board Certified Indiana Trust and Estate Lawyer for the Trust and Estate Specialty Board, and approximately 10 percent of his practice is devoted to litigation. He is also a Certified Public Accountant (inactive).
Mr. Dale received his undergraduate degree from the University of Oklahoma and his law degree from the Indiana University School of Law. Mr. Dale is a member of the American Bar Association and both the Indiana and Indianapolis bar associations. He is a Fellow of the Indiana Bar Foundation and a Distinguished Fellow of the Indianapolis Bar Association where he served as Chairman of its Income Tax Section in 1991. Mr. Dale is also a member of the Indiana CPA Society and the Estate Planning Council of Indianapolis, serving as its president in 2008. He is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, and in 1997, Mr. Dale was elected to the American College of Tax Counsel.
Mr. Dale teaches as an adjunct professor for the Indiana University School of Law in the area of Business and Estate Administration. He is also a frequent lecturer and speaker on educational programs pertaining to taxation and has spoken at events and programs sponsored by the Indiana Bar Association, the Indiana CPA Society and the American College of Charter Life Underwriters. Mr. Dale is also an author and consultant for tax and professional publications, including Matthew Bender’s "Midwest Transaction Guide" and "Indiana Estate Planning and Probate Practice."
Practice areasEstate planning & probate, Tax: business, Closely held business
Estate planning, Living wills, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Tax law
- 70% Estate planning & probate
- 20% Tax: business
- 10% Closely held business
First Admitted: 1971, Indiana
Professional Webpage: http://daleeke.com/team/william-j-dale-jr-partner/
- Fellow, American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Elected to the American College of Tax Counsel, 1997
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Indiana CPA Society
- Distinguished Fellow of the Indianapolis Bar Foundation
- Indiana, 1971
- Member, Indianapolis Bar Association, Income Tax Section, 1991
- President, the Estate Planning Council of Indianapolis, 2008
- Chairman, Income Tax Section, Indianapolis Bar Association, 1991
- Member, Indiana Bar Association
- Member, Estate Planning Council of Indianapolis
- Distinguished Fellow of the Indiana Bar Foundation
- Oklahoma University, B.B.A., 1964
- Certified Public Accountant - Indiana (Inactive), 1968
- Board Certified Indiana Estate and Trust Lawyer by the Trust and Estate Board of the Indiana State Bar Association
- Certified Public Accountant
- Lecturer, Educational Programs on Taxation, Purdue University and Vincennes University., Lecture, Adjunct Professor of Law, Robert M. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana, 2019
- Lecturer, Educational Programs on Taxation, Indiana Bar Association
- Lecturer, Educational Programs on Taxation, Indiana CPA Society
- Lecturer, Educational Programs on Taxation, American College of Charter Life Underwriters
- Adjunct Professor, Business and Estate Planning, Indiana University School of Law -- Indianapolis
Office location for William J. Dale, Jr.
9100 Keystone Crossing
Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2023