Holly S.C. Wojcik
Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in Merrillville, IndianaTheodoros & Rooth, P.C.
Practice Areas: Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Indiana since: 2001
Education: Valparaiso University School of Law
Theodoros & Rooth, P.C.8750 Broadway
Merrillville, IN 46410 Visit website
Holly S.C. Wojcik is a personal injury attorney and partner at Theodoros & Rooth, P.C., in Merrillville, Indiana. Ms. Wojcik handles all types of personal injury matters, with a particular focus on medical malpractice. She has over 20 years of experience and represents clients throughout Indiana.
Her many years of knowledge and experience enable Ms. Wojcik to provide the highest quality of legal service to her clients. She has litigated and negotiated many significant cases over her time in practice, obtaining major sums through settlements and verdicts. She is passionate about helping victims of negligence achieve justice so they can move forward with their lives.
Outside of her personal injury practice, Ms. Wojcik stays involved in her legal community through a variety of different activities. She has served as a guest speaker at the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association Lifetime Achievement Seminar and author of articles for Res Gestae, the official publication of the Indiana State Bar Association.
Additionally, Ms. Wojcik speaks on her experiences as a lawyer at Chesterton High School in Chesterton, Indiana. She is a member of the Lake County Bar Association, the Indiana State Bar Association, the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association Women’s Law Caucus and the American Association for Justice.
After graduating magna cum laude from Michigan State University with a bachelor’s degree, Ms. Wojcik earned her law degree from Valparaiso University School of Law, graduating cum laude. She holds a license to practice law before all Indiana state courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dental Malpractice, Dram Shop Laws, Informed Consent, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Defense, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2001, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.trinjurylaw.com/our-team/staff-profiles/holly-s-...
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Arts & Sciences, magna cum laude, 1998
- Guest speaker at the 2015 and 2016 Indiana Trial Lawyers Annual Lifetime Achievement Seminar
- Guest speaker at the Valparaiso School of Law
- , Indiana Super Lawyer, 2019 & 2020
- Lake County Bar Association, Member
- Young Lawyers Section
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Indiana, 2001
- American Association for Justice, Member
- ITLA Women’s Law Caucus, Member
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
Office location for Holly S.C. Wojcik
Merrillville, IN 46410
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023