Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Portage, IN
- Free Consultation
As an attorney at Sarkisian Sarkisian & Associates P.C., Katherine Sarkisian who goes by "Katie" focuses her practice exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. From the firm's offices in Portage, Indiana and Valparaiso, Indiana, she provides effective representation to clients throughout the state of Indiana. Ms. Sarkisian has been admitted to practice before all Indiana state courts since 2014.
Ms. Sarkisian's client base is made up of people who have incurred economic and noneconomic losses as a result of the negligence or recklessness of other people or entities. The types of cases that she has handled have arisen out of incidents involving truck and other motor vehicle crashes, nursing home neglect and abuse, construction site and other workplace accidents, and premises liability.
During her career, Ms. Sarkisian has been able to obtain significant compensation on behalf of her plaintiff clients, through both jury awards and settlements that she has negotiated out of court with defendants and their liability insurance companies.
As an undergraduate, Ms. Sarkisian attended Loyola University Chicago, where she majored in political science and received a Bachelor of Arts in 2019. During her undergraduate studies, she served a law clerk for the Cook County State's Attorney's Office. She then went on to pursue her legal education at Western Michigan Thomas M. Cooley Law School where she received numerous honors for her academic achievement and served as a law clerk for the Lake County Superior Court before earning her Juris Doctor in 2014. In order to stay abreast of current developments in her practice area and to forge connections with fellow attorneys, Ms. Sarkisian is a member of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association and many other professional groups.
About Katherine Sarkisian
First Admitted: 2014, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://www.sarklawfirm.com/About/Katherine-S-Sarkisian.shtm...
- Indiana, 2014
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2014 - Present
- Porter County Bar Association, Member, 2014 - Present
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member, 2014 - Present
- American Association of Justice, Member, 2014 - Present
- Lake County Bar Association, Member, 2014 - Present
- Women's Lawyers Association (WLA), Member, 2014 - Present
- Loyola University Chicago, B.A. in Political Science, Philosophy and Spanish, 2010
Pro bono/Community Service
- Grand Rapids, Michigan community, Volunteered
- Dean's List and Honor Roll, Western Michigan University-Cooley Law School
Last Updated: 7/18/2022