Carla V. Garino
Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Westfield, IndianaWebster & Garino LLC
Practice Areas: Estate Planning & Probate, Business Litigation, Administrative Law; view more
Licensed in Indiana since: 1998
Attorney Carla V. Garino is the founding partner of the Webster & Garino LLC law firm in Westfield, Indiana. A skilled trial attorney with more than two decades of legal experience, she provides unmatched representation and support to clients throughout Westfield, Hamilton County, Carmel, Rosston, Northfield and Fishers. Her practice areas involve the following:
- Divorce and family law
- Business law and litigation
- Estate planning and administration
- General civil litigation
- Personal injury law
As a former small-business owner, Ms. Garino understands the unique challenges that many entrepreneurs face when trying to establish, organize and run their companies. She works diligently to help them achieve their goals as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. As such, she brings a wealth of insight to avoid mistakes and mitigate their risk to exposure by helping them make the best informed decisions.
Equally thriving in her estate planning and family law practices, Ms. Garino has assisted hundreds of clients through complex and emotional divorce processes while helping them protect their rights and interests. She has also helped many more draft and enforce their final wishes to create lasting legacies for their loved ones.
An experienced trial advocate, Ms. Garino has obtained successful results for her clients in both state and federal courts. She is also well-versed in negotiation, mediation, and other alternative dispute resolution techniques to help her clients resolve their conflicts and reach favorable agreements without the need for expensive and time-consuming litigation.
A 1995 summa cum laude graduate of Butler University with a double major in English and Latin, Ms. Garino earned her law degree magna cum laude from the Indiana University's Maurer School of Law in 1998. During law school, she was an active member of the Women’s Law Caucus, the Children’s Law Discussion Group and the Public Interest Law Foundation and served as the articles editor of the Indiana Law Journal.
Ms. Garino holds her admission to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana, and she is an active member of the Westfield Chamber of Commerce and the Indianapolis Bar Association.
Practice areasEstate Planning & Probate, Business Litigation, Administrative Law, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Family Law, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40% Estate Planning & Probate
- 20% Business Litigation
- 10% Administrative Law
- 10% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% Family Law
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1998, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://websterlegal.com/attorney-carla-v-garino/
- Graduated, Magna Cum Laude
- Indiana University, Women’s Law Caucus, Public Interest Law Foundation, and Children’s Law Discussion Group, Member
- Articles Editor and Associate Member, Indiana Law Journal
- Butler University, Major: English and Latin, Graduated Summa Cum Laude and with Honors
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- Westfield Chamber of Commerce
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar
- Member, Indianapolis Bar Association
- Member, Westfield Chamber of Commerce
Office location for Carla V. Garino
209 E 175th St
Westfield, IN 46074
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2024