Top rated Family Law attorney in Zionsville, IndianaBuchanan & Bruggenschmidt, P.C.
Practice Areas: Family Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Estate Planning & Probate; view more
Licensed in Indiana since: 2010
Lindsey Bruggenschmidt is a partner at Buchanan & Bruggenschmidt, P.C., which is located in the village of Zionsville. Lindsey focuses her practice on all aspects of family law, including divorce, paternity, custody, child support, modifications, adoptions and guardianships. She also practices criminal defense and estate planning. Lindsey primarily serves clients in Boone, Hendricks, Hamilton and Clinton counties.
In addition to her work as an attorney, Lindsey acts as a true advocate for children as a Guardian Ad Litem. She is also a Registered Domestic Mediator and a trained Collaborative Professional.
As a lifetime Boone County resident, Lindsey has a genuine concern for the legal matters that affect members of her community. She has earned a reputation as a compassionate yet zealous advocate. She prides herself on providing personalized attention to each client's needs no matter the complexity of the issue.
Lindsey obtained her Juris Doctor from Indiana University McKinney School of Law in 2010. She graduated from Indiana University with dual degrees in English and Political Science in 2005.
Lindsey supports her local community as a Board Member of the Zionsville Chamber of Commerce. Her firm is also a member of the Boone County Chamber of Commerce. She supports the Zionsville Lions Club, the Boone County Cancer Society and the Boone County Humane Society.
Practice areasFamily Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Estate Planning & Probate
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Father's Rights, Juvenile Law, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
- 70% Family Law
- 20% Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 10% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2010, Indiana
Professional Webpage: https://bbinlaw.com/lindsey-bruggenschmidt/
- Honorable Allen F. Wharry scholarship, Indiana University McKinney School of Law
- Dean’s List, Indiana University
- Recipient, Edward Hutton International Experiences Grant, Indiana University
- Member, Boone County Bar Association
- Member, Indianapolis Bar Association
- Member, Indiana Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Indiana University, Bachelor of Arts, Major: English and Political Science, Minor: French, 2005
- Zionsville High School, 2002
- Board Member, Zionsville Chamber of Commerce, 2019
- Member, Boone County Chamber of Commerce
- District D Board Member, Wabash Valley Volunteer Attorneys, Inc.
Office location for Lindsey Bruggenschmidt
80 E. Cedar St.
Zionsville, IN 46077
- Super Lawyers: 2024
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2023