Nicholas A. Sarcone
Top rated criminal defense attorney in Des Moines, IowaSarcone Law Firm PLLC
Practice Areas: Criminal defense
Licensed in Iowa since: 2008
Education: The University of Iowa College of Law
Sarcone Law Firm PLLC501 SW 7th Street
Des Moines, IA 50309 Phone: 866-959-1190 Email: Nicholas A. Sarcone Visit website
Attorney Nicholas A. Sarcone is a partner with Sarcone Law Firm, PLLC in West Des Moines, Iowa. Serving the rights and liberties of clients throughout Polk County and all across the state, Mr. Sarcone focuses his practice almost exclusively on criminal defense, and he has achieved considerable success advocating on behalf of the accused in state, federal and appellate courts across his region.
Over the course of his career handling all types of state and federal criminal cases, Mr. Sarcone has earned a reputation as a tenacious trial attorney and formidable opponent in court. To his clients, he is an invaluable counselor and tireless advocate who fights hard to achieve the most favorable outcomes possible for those he serves. Furthermore, he prides himself on his open communication and responsiveness in answering his clients' calls and emails promptly.
A 2004 magna cum laude graduate of Saint Louis University, Mr. Sarcone attended the University of Iowa College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2007. He holds his license to practice in Florida as well as Iowa, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Iowa and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
While attending law school, Mr. Sarcone served as a legal clerk with the Office of the Federal Public Defender for the Northern District of California and the Iowa Southern Federal Public Defender office. He then served as Assistant Public Defender with the Hillsborough County Public Defender Office in Tampa, Florida, before entering private practice.
Regarded as a leader in his field, Mr. Sarcone has conducted lectures and seminars on topics involving criminal case basics and criminal litigation, among other subjects. He is also an active member of both the Iowa and National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys. Additionally, he is a Criminal Core Group Member of the Iowa Association for Justice.
Recognized for his impeccable professionalism and service, Mr. Sarcone earned recognition from The National Trial Lawyers as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the country, and he has received many other accolades from his peers along with a multitude of positive testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
First Admitted: 2007, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.desmoinesattorneys.com/attorney/sarcone-nicholas...
- Iowa Association for Justice, Criminal Core Group Member
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- National Trial Lawyers , Top 100
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 2010
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Iowa Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Iowa
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa, 2010
- Iowa, 2008
- Florida, 2007
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Basics of a Criminal Case, Iowa Association for Justice, February 1, 2014
- Criminal Defense Basics, Iowa Defense Counsel, February 27, 2015
- Litigating a Criminal Case, NBE, October 1, 2014
- Discovery in a Criminal Case, Iowa Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, August 1, 2014
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis , Missouri, B.A., Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Major: Political Science, 2004
- Iowa Association For Justice
- Iowa Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2021