Edward (Kip) D. Robertson, III
Top rated civil litigation attorney in Leawood, KansasBartimus Frickleton Robertson Rader
Practice Areas: Civil litigation, Appellate, Class action & mass torts; view more
Licensed in Kansas since: 2007
Education: University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
Bartimus Frickleton Robertson Rader4000 W 114th St
Leawood, KS 66211 Visit website
A partner at Bartimus Frickleton Robertson Rader in Leawood, Kansas, Edward (Kip) D. Robertson III focuses his practice on personal injury, civil litigation, bad faith litigation and appeals. He is passionate about helping those who have been injured due to another party’s negligence or have experienced injustice due to corporate misconduct.
Graduating from Truman State University, Mr. Robertson earned his bachelor’s degree in 2002. Later, he enrolled at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law and received his doctorate in jurisprudence and graduated magna cum laude in 2006. In law school, he was a member of the Kansas City Law Review, where he published an article.
Mr. Robertson has represented large-scale corporates and individuals in disputes. From litigating complex cases to leading negotiations, he gathers all the facts and identifies the most significant ones to focus on in a case. In one of his latest wins against an insurance firm, he successfully secured millions of dollars as a settlement for his clients.
With more than 14 years of legal experience, Mr. Robertson has developed essential skills to assist his clients in the most efficient manner, upholding their best interests and needs. He understands the importance of connecting with his clients individually and makes it his priority to lay a foundation of trust with them.
Mr. Robertson is licensed to practice in Missouri and Kansas and before the United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit, the United States District Court for the District of Kansas and the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri.
Named to the Up & Coming Lawyer list by the Missouri Lawyers Media, Mr. Robertson is also rated “Excellent” on Avvo. Further, he is included in the Top 40 Under 40 list by The National Trial Lawyers and in the Top 100 list by America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators. He is also listed on The Best Lawyers in America.
Mr. Robertson serves as a barrister at the Ross T. Roberts American Inn of Court and is an active member of professional organizations such as the American Association for Justice, the American Bar Association, Kansas Association for Justice, and the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys. He is also active in his community and is a member of the board of the Della Lamb Community Services and was nominated as the Man of the Year in 2013 by the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Practice areasCivil litigation: plaintiff, Appellate, Class action/mass torts: plaintiff, Insurance coverage, Personal injury - general: plaintiff
Appeals, Class actions, Bad faith insurance, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Brain injury, Trucking accidents
- 20% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 20% Appellate
- 20% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
- 20% Insurance coverage
- 20% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2006, Missouri
Professional Webpage: https://bflawfirm.com/attorney/kip-robertson-iii
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Man of the Year candidate 2013
- Up & Coming Attorney, Missouri Lawyers Media, 2014
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2014
- Cole County Bar Association Scholarship, 2005
- Della Lamb Community Services and Charter School, Board Member
- United Methodist Church of the Resurrection
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law Alumni Association
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Man of the Year candidate, 2013
- State of Kansas – All Jurisdictions
- State of Missouri – All Jurisdictions
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Chair of Torts Law Committee
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Association for Justice
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Ross T. Roberts Inn of Court Foundation, Barrister
- Truman State University, B.A., 2002
Office location for Edward (Kip) D. Robertson, III
4000 W 114th St
Leawood, KS 66211
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2017