Adam D. Stolte
Top Rated DUI-DWI Attorney in Overland Park, KS
- Free Consultation
Attorney Adam D. Stolte is the founder and owner of Stolte Law, LLC, a criminal defense firm in Overland Park, Kansas. A nationally ranked trial lawyer with nearly 10 years of experience, Mr. Stolte provides invaluable counsel and support to clients throughout the state who are facing DUI and other criminal charges.
Regarded as one of the leading trial lawyers in the country, Mr. Stolte has achieved remarkable success fighting for the rights and interests of those accused of DUI and other felonies and misdemeanors. He has obtained a long record of securing acquittals, dismissals and reductions of charges for his clients, and he has gained a reputation for his aggressive approach to helping his clients attain the favorable outcomes they seek efficiently and cost-effectively.
Among his impressive list of legal credentials, Mr. Stolte holds a certificate of completion in both DWI Detection & Standardized Field Sobriety Testing as well as Interviewing & Interrogation. He has also worked as assistant appellate defender, so he has considerable experience handling appeals.
Honored for his remarkable professionalism and outstanding client service, Mr. Stolte is AV Preeminent peer-review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell and has earned the organization's Silver Client Champion Award. He has also received a Lawyers of Distinction designation along with Top 100 and Top 40 Under 40 rankings from the National Trial Lawyers. He has also received superb client ratings on Avvo along with the site's Clients' Choice Award for 2018 and 2019.
A U.S. Navy veteran and 2007 graduate of the University of Kansas, Mr. Stolte obtained his Juris Doctor from Washburn University School of Law in 2012. He is admitted to practice before all Kansas state courts as well as before the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Adam D. Stolte
First Admitted: 2012, Kansas
Professional Webpage: https://www.stoltelawllc.com/adam-d-stolte/
- University of Kansas, BGS, 2006
- Kansas Bar, 2012
- Top 10 Best Kansas City Criminal Defense Attorney & Law Firms - Local Blogger, 2018
- Earl E. O'Connor American Inn Court - Member
- National College for DUI Defense - Member
- Johnson County Bar Association - Member
- Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - Member
- Kansas Bar Association - Member
- American Bar Association - Member
- United States District Court, District of Kansas
- The Appellate Advocacy Award goes to the NCDD member who has most personified the mission of the National College through a creative, thoughtful, intellectual and ethical appellate practice dedicated to preserving the rights of the accused, with an emphasis in driving-related cases. This individual has set themselves apart in the local legal community as a premier appellate attorney, whose knowledge of the law and ability to articulate it in writing and word, are matched by few others. This individual may have led and/or participated in a major appellate project which significantly preserved the rights of those accused of impaired driving in their state, via amicus or on the national level, Appellate Advocate of the Year, National College of DUI Defense, 2019
- Lead Counsel Verified - Lead Counsel Review Board, 2016
- Top 40 Under 40 - The National Trial Lawyers, 2017
- Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys - America's Top 100 Attorneys, 2018
- NHTSA Qualified Advance Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement Practitioner, 2020
- NHTSA Qualified Standardized Field Sobriety Test Practitioner, 2019
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) to Kansas attorneys., Lecturer, DUI Priors: Stanley and Subsequent DUI Caselaw, KACDL, Criminal Defense, DUI Defense, 2020
- Kansas Bar Association's Annual Survey of Law, 2016- 2019
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) to Kansas attorneys., Lecturer, The Reid Technique for Attorneys, KACDL, Criminal Defense, DUI Defense, 2020
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) to Kansas attorneys., Lecturer, 2019 Kansas Criminal Caselaw Update, KACDL, Criminal Defense, DUI Defense, 2019
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE) to Kansas attorneys., Lecturer, Kansas Criminal Caselaw Update, KACDL, Criminal Defense, DUI Defense, 2016
Last Updated: 8/4/2022