Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Overland Park, KansasBiesterveld & Crook, LLC
Attorney Dustin Crook is a partner with the Biesterveld & Crook, LLC, law firm in Overland Park, Kansas. Licensed to practice in Kansas and Missouri, Mr. Crook focuses his practice solely on personal injury law. He provides invaluable advocacy and support to clients throughout both states who have suffered an injury or lost a loved one as the result of a motor vehicle accident, a defective product, a slip-and-fall accident, nursing home abuse or any other type of preventable tragedy caused by someone else's negligence.
A native of the Lyon County, Kansas, Mr. Crook learned the value of hard work and dedicated service at a young age, and he exemplifies these virtues in every case he handles. Throughout the course of his legal career, he has recovered numerous substantial settlements and verdicts for his plaintiff clients, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many across his region piece their lives back together following a debilitating injury or devastating loss.
In recognition for his impeccable professionalism and outstanding legal abilities, Mr. Crook has earned a Top Ten ranking from the National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys and an Outstanding Young Lawyer Award from the Topeka Bar Association. He has also received "Superb" client ratings on Avvo as a Top Car Accident Attorney along with many positive testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2009 graduate of the University of Kansas, Mr. Crook obtained his Juris Doctor from Washburn University School of Law. In addition to practicing before all Kansas and Missouri state courts, he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas and the District of Missouri.
Highly active in his legal community, Mr. Crook is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Earl E. O'Connor American Inn of Court, the Johnson County Bar Association and the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, among his other professional affiliations. He is also a former Barrister with the Sam A. Crow American Inn of Court, and he once served as a Social Chair for the Topeka Bar Association.
A veteran of the U.S. Army, Mr. Crook received the Army Commendation Medal for “Meritorious service in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom” in 2004.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2012, Kansas
Professional Webpage: https://www.bctrialattorneys.com/dustin-crook-trial-attorney...
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Missouri, 2018
- U.S. District Court Missouri, 2017
- American Association for Justice, Kansas Trial Lawyers, Johnson County Bar Association, Kansas Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Kansas, 2012
- Kansas, 2012
- “Top Car Accident Attorney” by Avvo.com
- Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, Outstanding Young Lawyer Award, Topeka Bar Association, 2015
- Named as Super Lawyer’s “Rising Star“
- Top 10 Attorney Award for "excellence in the field of Personal Injury", Top 10 Attorney, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2013
- Veteran mentor for veterans participating in Johnson County Veteran's Treatment Court.
- Army Commendation Medal for meritorious service in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom, 2004
- Bachelors degree in psychology and minor in business from the University of Kanas, 2009
- Information for Injury Victims, Information for Injury Victims, 2018
- $312,000 recovery for client injured in a car wreck in Olathe, Kansas., 2020
- $250,000 recovery for client injured in a car wreck in Olathe, Kansas. , 2021
- $200,000 recovery for client injured in car wreck in Douglas County, Kansas., 2021
- $200,000.00 (policy limits) recovery for clients injured in car accident. Insurance company originally denied liability, arguing our clients were at least 50% at fault. We obtained traffic camera footage and conducted a traffic light sequencing test to prove the other driver was 100% at fault, leading to a maximum recovery for our clients. , 2019
- $135,000 recovery for client injured in car wreck in Overland Park, Kansas. , 2021
- $100,000.00 (policy limits) recovery for client who suffered cervical spine injuries following a rear-end car accident., 2017
- $100,000.00 recovery for client injured by negligent semi-truck driver in Douglas County, Kansas, 2016
- $55,000.00 recovery for client injured in car accident in Johnson County, Kansas, 2019
- $51,500.00 recovery for client attacked by loose dog, 2018
- $50,000.00 (policy limits) recovery for client injured in car accident, 2018
Office location for Dustin Crook
8801 Ballentine St
Overland Park, KS 66214
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2023