Paul D. Cramm
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Overland Park, KS
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010
As the founding attorney of Paul D. Cramm, Chtd., a law firm dedicated to representing defendants in criminal cases, Paul D. Cramm serves clients in Overland Park and throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area. He focuses his law practice almost exclusively on criminal defense, with a particular interest in defending clients who have been charged with white collar crimes, sex offenses and driving under the influence. He represents in state and federal cases in Overland Park, Kansas, and the Greater Kansas City, Missouri, metropolitan area.
Mr. Cramm is authorized to practice law in both Kansas and Missouri state courts. He is also admitted to practice law in the U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas, the U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska and the District Court for the Western District of Missouri. He has earned the highest rating, AV Preeminent,* from the attorney peer review service Martindale-Hubbell and was named to The National Trial Lawyers organization's list of the top 100 trial lawyers.
Mr. Cramm attended law school at the University of Kansas School of Law in Lawrence. As a student he was honored with a prestigious trial practice award and was selected for the Phi Beta Kappa, Pi Sigma Alpha and Golden Key honors societies. He graduated in 1999.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. Cramm maintains memberships in a number of professional organizations, including the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the National College for DUI Defense, the Johnson County Bar Association and the Kansas Bar Association.
* AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.
About Paul D. Cramm
First Admitted: 2000, Kansas
Professional Webpage: http://www.crammlawfirm.com/attorney-profile/
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 1991
- Kansas, 2000
- Missouri, 2000
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 2000
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 2000
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 2000
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College for DUI Defense
- Kansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Kansas Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Martindale-Hubbell, A.V. Preeminent Peer Review Rating, 2013
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers, ‘Top 40 Under 40’
- Super Lawyers, Rising Stars in Kansas City, 2010
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honors Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Honors Society
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Fisher, Patterson, Saylor and Smith Trial Practice Award, 1999
Last Updated: 5/16/2022