Ronald C. Rundberg
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Overland Park, KS
Ron Rundberg is the founder of Rundberg Law, LLC. Ron's practice is limited to matters related to family law. His practice includes divorce, paternity, child custody, adoption, and guardianship/conservatorships. Based in Overland Park, Kansas, he provides dedicated representation to clients throughout the greater Kansas City metropolitan area in Kansas and Missouri.
Mr. Rundberg understands this is a very difficult time of your life. You need an attorney who will work with you to effectively deal with the issues hat are most important to you. Too many attorneys make the resolution of cases more difficult and expensive than is necessary. Ron will always use an approach to maximize the result for you and minimize the expense. If the opposing party is unreasonable, Mr. Rundberg has extensive experience in representing clients in the courtroom.
Since 2014, judges and other attorneys have designated Mr. Rundberg to be AV Preeminant Peer Review rated by Martindale-Hubbell. This means that he has been recognized for having the "highest level of professional excellence" for both legal ability and ethical standards. His selection to Missouri and Kansas Super Layers since 2016 means he is among only 5% of attorneys to receive this distinction.
Mr. Rundberg's family law practice includes providing counsel to people whose marriages are ending and who are dealing with the related legal issues, including property division, child custody, maintenance, and parenting time. Ron also provides representation in cases involving paternity disputes between unmarried couples and the preparation or review of prenuptial agreements. He also assists people with step-parent adoptions and those who are seeking guardianships or conservatorships.
About Ronald C. Rundberg
First Admitted: 1991, Kansas
Professional Webpage: http://www.rundberglaw.com
Pro bono/Community Service
- Zenas Project, City Union Mission, College Church of the Nazarene
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Kansas Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- U.S. District Courts for the District of Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Missouri Bar Association
- Western District of Missouri
- MidAmerica Nazarene College, B.A. in Business Administration, cum laude, 1980
- Avvo rating of 9.2, excellent, Attorney, Avvo, 2014
- Selected for inclusion in Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers, Family Law, 2016- present, Attorney, Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers, 2016
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated™ by Martindale-Hubbell®, 2014-Present, Attorney, Martindale-Hubbell, 2014
Last Updated: 5/31/2022