Thomas J. H. Brill
Top rated Antitrust Litigation attorney in Prairie Village, KansasLaw Firm of Thomas H. Brill
Practice Areas: Antitrust Litigation, Consumer Law, Employment Litigation
Licensed in Kansas since: 1975
Education: The University of Kansas School of Law
Law Firm of Thomas H. Brill8014 State Line Road
Prairie Village, KS 66208 Phone: 913-677-2004 Email: Thomas J. H. Brill
Thomas J. H. Brill, an attorney with Law Firm of Thomas H. Brill in Prairie Village, Kansas, helps clients address Antitrust Litigation situations. He also helps clients with Consumer Law and Employment Litigation: Plaintiff concerns.
He received legal training from The University of Kansas School of Law. He graduated from law school in 1975. Thomas Brill became licensed to practice law in 1975.
Thomas Brill was selected to Super Lawyers. The designation means that he is a top-rated attorney as recognized by peers. He was selected to Super Lawyers for 2018 - 2022.
First Admitted: 1975, Kansas
- All client settlements are confidential
- Reorganized Farmland Industries, Inc. (2004-Present) 1st Secure IT, LLC (Cyber Security Risk Management and Consulting Service) (2004-Present)
- Served as a Board of Director for the Childrens' TLC and later Ability KC. Served as a Director for Children's Center Campus from 2001-Present.
- Literacy Kansas City, Volunteer (2015-2020); Children's Center Campus, Kansas City, Director, 2016-2018, Finance Chairman (2017-2018)) City of Prairie Village, Kansas Civil Service Commission, (2006-Present)
- Neutral on The American Arbitration Association's National Roster of Arbitrators and Mediators (1998-2003); Kansas Civil Mediator (1998-2003), 2018
- Earl E. O'Connor American Inn of Court, Barrister (2016-2018), 2018
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2022