Thomas N. Kerrick
Top rated Insurance Coverage attorney in Bowling Green, KentuckyKerrick Bachert, PSC
Attorney Thomas N. Kerrick seeks to provide practical and creative solutions to the legal issues of his clients through the Kentucky-based firm Kerrick Bachert, PSC, where he functions as the managing partner. With the firm’s offices spread across the cities of Bowling Green, Elizabethtown and Glasgow, he makes his services available throughout Kentucky. Primarily, he practices law in the field of personal injury and has over four decades of experience advocating for both the plaintiff and the defendant. He attends to personal injury cases involving automobile accidents, slip-and-falls, professional liability, products liability, construction claims and other insurance litigation.
Owing to his success in getting favorable outcomes for his clients multiple times in court, Mr. Kerrick has gained repute as a proficient and confident trial attorney. He designates value for his clients’ resources and time, and hence tries to settle a majority of cases outside of court, which has equipped him to be a skilled mediator. Experienced in handling cases from both sides, he can think from all possible angles and strategize his plans by foreseeing the plausible action schemes of the opposition party.
Becoming a successful lawyer at a very young age, Mr. Kerrick has been peer-review rated AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell. He is a 1977 Bachelor of Science degree holder from the University of Kentucky. He graduated with flying colors from his former university’s college of law and secured a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree, obtaining the license to practice in Kentucky in 1980. Over the years, he has been licensed to appear before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky, the U.S. Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th circuit.
With his proficiency in the field of law, Mr. Kerrick has served as a special justice at the Kentucky Supreme Court. He has been showered with several honors for his professional excellence, including recognition by the Best Lawyers in America publication and inclusion in The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 list. Furthermore, he has received a perfect score of 10/10 on Avvo.
Apart from this, Mr. Kerrick is involved in the activities of various legal associations by holding memberships and positions of responsibility with them. He is a valued member of the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys, the American Board of Trial Advocates and the Kentucky Justice Association. Moreover, he plays a significant role in carrying out the initiatives of community-oriented organizations such as the Crimestoppers and the Bowling Green Community Foundation.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasInsurance Coverage, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Defense, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50% Insurance Coverage
- 30% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Defense
- 20% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1980, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.kerrickbachertlaw.com/attorney/kerrick-thomas-n/
- Rotary, Leadership Bowling Green Alumni Association
- Crimestoppers, Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)
- Certified Mediator
- "AV" Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, Relatively Young Age and Continues to Hold this Highest Designation
- The Best Lawyers in America Publication
- Active Alumnus, University of Kentucky College of Law
- University of Kentucky, B.S., 1977
- President, University of Kentucky College of Law Alumni Board, 1997-2000
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Bowling Green and Kentucky Bar Associations
- Member, American Association For Justice
- Member, Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Member, Kentucky Defense Counsel
- Member, American Board of Trail Advocates (Advocate)
- Kentucky, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 1980
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, 1986
- Special Justice, Kentucky Supreme Court
- Director, College of Law Alumni Board
Office location for Thomas N. Kerrick
2445 Nashville Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2024