Anne L. Gilday
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Covington, KentuckyThe Lawrence Firm, PSC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability; view more
Licensed in Kentucky since: 2004
Education: Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law
The Lawrence Firm, PSC535 Madison Ave
Covington, KY 41011
An attorney at The Lawrence Firm, PSC, Anne L. Gilday litigates cases on behalf of plaintiffs who have suffered financial and nonfinancial damages as a result of the carelessness or negligence of other people or entities. Her clientele is based in Covington, Kentucky, and comes from the neighborhood, which includes parts of Ohio.
For two decades, Ms. Gilday has been focusing her practice on personal injury, product liability and medical malpractice and has secured favorable verdicts and negotiated settlements for clients in cases including birth injuries and other types of medical negligence, faulty product injuries, abuse and neglect in nursing homes, mass torts, and truck and other auto accidents.
A graduate of the College of Charleston, Ms. Gilday received her Bachelor of Arts in political science in 2000. She earned her Juris Doctor from the Salmon P. Chase College of Law at Northern Kentucky University in 2003. During law school, she served as a law clerk at The Lawrence Firm, PSC.
First admitted to practice law in Ohio in 2003, Ms. Gilday was later authorized to appear in the state courts of Kentucky (2004) as well as before the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Beyond representing victims of negligence, Ms. Gilday supports her legal community by serving in a number of leadership roles and being a part of respected organizations. She holds memberships in the Kentucky Bar Association, the Cincinnati Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. Both the Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association and the Ohio Association for Justice include her on their boards of trustees.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Medical Devices, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical, Wrongful Death
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 20% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2003, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.lawrencefirm.com/attorney/gilday-anne-l/
- Member, Kentucky Justice Association
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2019
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky , 2019
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Kentucky Bar Association
- Member, Cincinnati Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2011
- Kentucky, 2004
- Ohio, 2003
- Board of Directors for the Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association, Secretary, 2019
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2013 - 2015
- Kentucky Super Lawyer 2020-2023, Thompson Reuters
- Ohio Super Lawyer 2021-2023, Thompson Reuters
- College of Charleston, B.A., Major: Political Science, 2000
- Certificate in Mass-Tort MDL Program, Bolch Judicial Institute of Duke University School of Law, 2019
Office location for Anne L. Gilday
535 Madison Ave
Covington, KY 41011
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2018