Top Rated General Litigation Attorney in Covington, KY
Attorney at law at Gatlin Voelker, PLLC, Brandon Voelker represents clients in Cincinnati and northern Kentucky in matters of personal injury, workers’ compensation and litigation. Early in his career, he was an Assistant Kenton County Attorney in Fiscal Court and gained litigation experience that is unmatched. After entering private practice, he gained experience in municipal law and litigation, and his experience extends to litigation in family law, personal injury, bankruptcy and workers’ compensation.
At the University of Kentucky, Mr. Voelker earned a Bachelor of Science in History and Political Science before moving on to law school. At the University of Kentucky College of Law, he earned his Juris Doctor in 1999 and now has over two decades of experience representing clients in the area. He served as counsel to the victims of the Erpenbeck Scandal and was featured on American Greed on CNBC.
Mr. Voelker is admitted to practice in the state of Kentucky. He is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit, the United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky.
A member of the Board of Directors of the Kentucky Employer’s Mutual Insurance Company Mr. Voelker was appointed by the governor to serve. He is also a member of the Kentucky Bar Association and the Northern Kentucky Bar Association. An active member of his community, he gives back through pro bono and volunteer work with the St. Joseph Cold Spring Church.
- 10%General Litigation
- 30%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 20%Legislative & Governmental Affairs
- 10%Bankruptcy: Consumer
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Defense
Litigation, Bankruptcy Law, Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2022
About Brandon Voelker
First Admitted: 1999, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://gatlinvoelker.com/lawyers/brandon-voelker
Pro bono/Community Service
- St. Joseph Cold Spring, Church
- Sigma Pi
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, B.A. in History and Political Science, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2002
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Member, 2014 - Present
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2000
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member, 1999 - Present
- Kentucky, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 2000
- Kentucky Employer's Mutual Insurance Company, Member of Board of Directors, 2016 - Present
- What happens if you leave your job before the contract expires? https://t.co/dwH5ZK7W48 https://t.co/DfuH8s7FOt
- What are warning signs of age discrimination in the workplace? https://t.co/IfgC1fFdRI https://t.co/54UBRgoP7p
- Can you ask your employees to sign a non-compete? https://t.co/qh30yDj87t https://t.co/X1GMgPCvzU
- Be sure your business doesn't discriminate in hiring https://t.co/xgehkaEJae https://t.co/573ujwGL2B
- Can businesses fire employees whenever they want? https://t.co/RCfs357Dt6 https://t.co/x27KTPoKdV
Last Updated: 5/15/2022