Joseph T. Ireland
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Covington, KY
Joseph T. Ireland is one of the managing partners at Russell & Ireland Law Group, LLC, where he divides his practice between personal injury litigation and family law matters. Based in Covington, Kentucky, he represents clients throughout the area as well as in Cincinnati, Ohio. Admitted to practice in both Kentucky and Ohio, Mr. Ireland is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
In his personal injury and wrongful death practice, Mr. Ireland assists clients who have been harmed by the negligence of other persons or entities. His cases have included truck and other motor vehicle crashes, toxic torts, auto-pedestrian accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice, animal attacks, defective products, and he has obtained significant compensation for his clients through both jury awards and negotiated settlements.
Mr. Ireland's family law practice consists in large part of his representation of people whose marriages are coming to an end. He helps them navigate such divorce-related legal issues as property division, spousal and child support, and child custody and visitation, and he advocates intelligently on their behalf in court when litigation is necessary. Mr. Ireland has also worked on cases involving juvenile rights, child safety, termination of parental rights and adoptions as well.
Mr. Ireland has received a great deal of recognition from his colleagues for the overall quality of his work, including a "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo. He has also been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40. Mr. Ireland is a 2004 Bachelor of Science in economics recipient from the University of Kentucky, and he obtained his legal education from the Salmon P. Chase College of Law, part of Northern Kentucky University.
- 50%Family Law
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Father's Rights, Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
About Joseph T. Ireland
First Admitted: 2007, Ohio
Professional Webpage: https://www.russellattorney.com/attorney/joseph-t-ireland/
- Ohio Bar Association, 2007 - 2017
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member, 2007 - 2017
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2008
- Kentucky, 2008
- Ohio, 2007
- University of Kentucky, B.S., Honors: Dean's List, Major: Economics
- I was nominated and named a Top 40 trial attorney under 40 in Kentucky in 2017. I try an incredibly high number of confidential cases in Kenton County's family court and have been doing so since 2011. , Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2017
- We developed this video to try and explain to prospective clients who were are and how we focus our practice. , Animated Video, 2018
Last Updated: 9/24/2022