David F. Fessler
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Fort Thomas, KY
- Free Consultation
Attorney David F. Fessler is a founder and senior partner with Fessler, Schneider & Grimme LLP law firm in Fort Thomas, Kentucky. Widely recognized as among the top attorneys in his region as well as the entire country, Mr. Fessler focuses his practice primarily on personal injury law, and he provides unmatched advocacy and support to clients throughout the greater Fort Thomas Metro and surrounding areas who have suffered injuries or lost loved ones as a result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Over the course of his legal career spanning more than 34 years, Mr. Fessler has obtained numerous substantial settlements and verdicts for his plaintiff injury clients, and he has gained significant experience in other legal areas as well, including wills and estates, business and corporate law, and general civil litigation. No matter the issues his clients are facing, he delivers highly personalized counsel to help them make the best-informed decisions as he aggressively pursues the most favorable outcomes possible on their behalf both inside and outside the courtroom.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Fessler has earned the 10 Best in Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys each year since 2017, and he has received very high peer review ratings on Martindale-Hubbell. He has also received many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many individuals and families in his community during their most dire times of need.
After graduating with distinction from Eastern Kentucky University in 1982, Mr. Fessler attended Northern Kentucky University's Salmon P. Chase College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 1986. While in law school, he served as Chief Justice to the Moot Court, and he received commendations for his excellent academic achievements, graduating fifth in his class and as a member of the Order of the Curia.
Mr. Fessler is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit. He is an active member the Kentucky Bar Association and the Kentucky Justice Association, and he once served on the board of governors of the Northern Kentucky Bar Association.
Outside his legal practice, he also serves as president of the Bellevue Education Foundation and as city attorney for Bellevue, and he received recognition from his outstanding service as district representative of the Federal Criminal Justice Act Panel.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Estate Planning & Probate
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Wills
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
About David F. Fessler
First Admitted: 1986, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: http://www.fsgattorneys.com/northern-ky-lawyers
- Kentucky, 1986
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2009
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1989
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association, Former member of the Board of Governors, 1984 - 1988
- Kentucky Bar Association, 1988
- Member, KY Justice Association, 2020
- Featured in the book "No Crime, But Prejudice"
- Recognized for Outstanding Service as District Representative of the Federal Criminal Justice Act Panel
- City Attorney, Bellevue, Kentucky
- President, Bellevue Education Foundation
- Martindale Hubbell Rating of "Very High" in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
- Received this award for the third straight year in a row., Ten Best Attorneys in KY in area of personal injury, client service, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2020
- 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 "10 Best Attorneys in Kentucky" in the area of Personal Injury for exceptional client service by AIPIA
- Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, Kentucky, B.A., Bachelor of Arts, Honors: Graduated "With Distinction", 1982
Other Outstanding Achievements
- President, Bellevue Education Foundation; City Attorney, City of Bellevue; Head Chairperson of the fundraising committee for Divine Mercy Parish; President, Business Networking International, SMART Chapter., 2019
- More than $1.5 million in settlements/verdicts in personal injury cases, 2019
- City Attorney, Bellevue, KY, 2020
Last Updated: 5/15/2022