William G. Deatherage, Jr.
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Hopkinsville, KY
Attorney William G. Deatherage Jr. received his law degree from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 1972 and was admitted to the Kentucky Bar in 1973. He is a partner in the Hopkinsville firm, Deatherage, Myers & Lackey, PLLC, where he focuses his practice in the areas of litigation, both civil and criminal defense. He practices primarily in the state and federal courts of west Kentucky.
Mr. Deatherage is a member and former president of the Christian County Bar Association. He is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and a member and former governor of the Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys. He is a member of the American Association for Justice and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He has served as a trustee of the Clients' Security Fund, established and administered by the Kentucky Bar Association for the protection of clients of all Kentucky lawyers.
About William G. Deatherage, Jr.
First Admitted: 1973, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.dmlfirm.com/team/william-deatherage/
- Member, Kentucky Law Journal
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member & Past President, Christian County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 1974
- U.S. Federal Court, 1974
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Director, Kentucky Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Former Governor, Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Member, Kentucky Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Kentucky Bar Association
- University of Kentucky, B.S., 1967
Pro bono/Community Service
- Trustee of the Clients' Security Fund
Last Updated: 7/5/2021