Adrian M. Mendiondo
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Lexington, KY
Adrian M. Mendiondo joined the national law firm Morgan & Morgan in September 2015. Based in the firm's office in Lexington, he provides representation to clients throughout Kentucky as well as other parts of the United States. Admitted to practice in both Kentucky and California, Mr. Mendiondo is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Kentucky, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit.
During his time with Morgan and Morgan, Mr. Mendiondo has focused his practice primarily on civil rights matters. In this regard, he has represented clients who have been the victims of abuses of power by government agents. One such area that he has worked on has been the unjustified use of deadly force by police officers, and in 2018, he represented a man who was shot by an officer with the Louisville Metro Police Department during a search of a residence. The victim, who was unarmed, filed a lawsuit claiming excessive force, and after mediation proved unsuccessful, the city government settled the case for $1.8 million. Mr. Mendiondo has handled other forms of civil litigation as well, including a personal injury lawsuit that involved a motor vehicle accident in which his client was injured and which settled for $900,000.
Mr. Mendiondo pursued his undergraduate education at Emory University in Atlanta and received a Bachelor of Arts in 2000. He then went on to attend Pepperdine University School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2003. Mr. Mendiondo was a partner at another Lexington firm before joining Morgan & Morgan.
About Adrian M. Mendiondo
First Admitted: 2003, California
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/adrian-m-mendiondo/
- United States District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky and Central District of California
- United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Kentucky, 2005
- California, 2003
- California Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- James Hall v. Raymond Reed and Hinkle Construction
- Warrick v. Louisville Metro Government, 2018
- Emory University, B.A., 2000
- 🚨#VerdictAlert: Dan Morgan, Michael Vaughn and Tyler Kobylinski just received a $1,928,000.00 verdict for their cl… https://t.co/6RJP5MBzng
- #ForThePeople June recap - check out what our attorneys and staff have been up to this month! https://t.co/whhNmLlsr8
- #VerdictAlert: Peter Van den boom, Chris Spath & Paul Lazaro just hit a verdict for $488,000.00! What a great day… https://t.co/zuaxgkPFLW
Last Updated: 8/6/2021