Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Lexington, KentuckyMorgan & Morgan
Focusing his practice primarily on plaintiff’s personal injury and wrongful death litigation, David Noble is an attorney at Morgan & Morgan. He is based in the national law firm’s office in Lexington, Kentucky, and he represents clients throughout Fayette County and other parts of the Commonwealth. Mr. Noble has been admitted to practice in Kentucky since 2012, and he is additionally admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Kentucky.
After graduating from a Lexington high school in 2004, Mr. Noble enrolled at the University of Kentucky, and he majored in English and telecommunications research and earned a Bachelor of Science in 2008. He remained on campus for his legal education at what was then known as the University of Kentucky College of Law, and he served numerous clerkships before being awarded his Juris Doctor in 2012. After graduation, Mr. Noble spent several years working for area law firms, and he handled similar types of matters to what he continues to work on now. He has been with Morgan & Morgan since February 2019.
In addition to his personal injury practice, Mr. Noble has experience in insurance coverage matters, representing policy holders whose claims have been delayed or denied in bad faith by their insurance providers. The bulk of his client base, however, is made up of people who have been harmed due to the negligence or recklessness of other parties. The cases that Mr. Noble has handled during his career have included truck and other types of motor vehicle crashes, medical malpractice, and defective products, and he has successfully obtained millions of dollars in compensation on behalf of his clients through jury awards and negotiated settlements.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
First Admitted: 2012, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/david-noble/
- University of Kentucky - B.S. Telecommunications - 2008
- United States Western District of Kentucky
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Easter Seals Cardinal Hill - Junior Board Member, Kentucky Bar Association
- United States Eastern District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association Young Lawyers Division At Large Representative
- Rising Star 2016-Present, Super Lawyers
- Designated Fellow - 2018, Litigation Counsel of America
- , Outstanding Committee Chair, Kentucky Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, 2016
- , Attorney Support Award, Greater Lexington Paralegal Association, 2019
- Junior Board Member of Easter Seals Cardinal Hill, 2018
- Bluegrass Claims Association Volunteer Chair
Office location for David Noble
333 West Vine Street
Lexington, KY 40507
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2020, 2022 - 2024