Top rated Medical Malpractice attorney in Lexington, KentuckyGolden Law Office PLLC
Laraclay Parker is an accomplished trial lawyer and a partner at Golden Law Office, PLLC, located in Lexington, Kentucky. She focuses her legal practice on addressing corporate misconduct within the health care industry, with a strong emphasis on cases related to medical malpractice and nursing home neglect and abuse. She also handles wrongful termination, dangerous premises and catastrophic motor vehicle accident cases. Her unwavering commitment to upholding justice and integrity in the field is evident in her dedicated efforts.
Since obtaining her license to practice law in Kentucky in 2014, Ms. Parker has dedicated her legal career to representing prominent nursing home corporations, aiming to her competence as a defense attorney. Over the years, she has honed her skills through numerous appearances in state and federal courts, as well as before administrative bodies in Kentucky. In 2016, she joined her current firm, bringing with her a wealth of experience in trial and appellate work.
Throughout her career, Ms. Parker has consistently secured substantial settlements and favorable outcomes for her clients through arbitration and negotiation processes, resulting in multimillion-dollar awards. Her dedication to seeking justice for her clients and her ability in navigating complex legal matters make her a fierce legal advocate.
Ms. Parker is a highly regarded national speaker with knowledge in electronic medical records preservation and discovery. Her involvement in cases that involve intricate matters concerning the deletion and fabrication of medical records, as well as physician ethics, has earned her recognition in the national news media. Additionally, she has earned a place among The National Trial Lawyers' Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers list. On Avvo, she has a rating of “Very Good” for her impeccable legal services.
After receiving her Bachelor of Arts cum laude majoring in Asian studies from Mount Holyoke College in South Hadley, Massachusetts, in 2009, Ms. Parker earned her Juris Doctor summa cum laude from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 2014. At the law school, she excelled academically and was honored with the Order of the Coif distinction. She also served as an online content editor on the editorial board for the Kentucky Law Journal.
Moreover, Ms. Parker undertook courses at the Center for Cross-Cultural Studies Study Abroad in Seville, Spain, and Sophia University Study Abroad in Tokyo, Japan, furthering her international exposure and cross-cultural understanding.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff, Health Care, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant
Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Nursing Home, Trucking Accidents
- 70% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10% Health Care
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
First Admitted: 2014, Kentucky
Professional Webpage: https://goldenlawoffice.com/attorneys/laraclay-parker/
- Order of the Coif, 2014, University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky
- Recognized by the National Trial Lawyers as a Top 40 under 40 Civil Plaintiff Lawyer
- Member of the Super Lawyers Rising Star list since 2021
- Kentucky Law Journal, 2012-2014; Editorial Board, 2013-2014
- 4% Absent = 100% Disaster: Why the Math Doesn’t Add Up on Fixed Attendance Leave Policies Under the FMLA, Kentucky Law Journal, Spring 2014
- Kentucky, 2014
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Western District of Kentucky
- United States Eastern District of Kentucky
- Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, Massachusetts, B.A. with cum laude, 2009
- Center for Cross-Cultural Studies Study Abroad, Seville, Spain, 2007
- Sophia University Study Abroad, Tokyo, Japan, 2008
- Nursing Home and Hospital Corporations
Office location for Laraclay Parker
771 Corporate Drive
Lexington, KY 40503
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2024